Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=] implying cu is ded yet [/spoiler]

The EMIYA remix is ... questionable?? Maybe it's because it was drowned out by the FX but damn. It sounds just like the Time Alter version which is extremely disappointing.

It's just that at this point I'm grateful we're gonna get EMIYA at all.

[spoiler=rip]next week we R U N E S[/spoiler]

[spoiler=] implying cu is ded yet [/spoiler]

The EMIYA remix is ... questionable?? Maybe it's because it was drowned out by the FX but damn. It sounds just like the Time Alter version which is extremely disappointing.

I liked the Time Alter version :o Really Emiya just very rarely sounds bad.

Holy shit, that episode.

[spoiler=spoiler]Kirei is was Lancer's Master? Didn't see that coming, I figured he'd pair up with Gilgamesh again after taking out Shinji, or something.

So Arturia's wish was to never take Excalibur from the stone and become king? If that was ever said in Zero, I've forgotten, but whao.[/spoiler]

Despite all the exposition, or maybe because of it, I think this is my favorite episode of UBW so far. Though the next episode's gonna be so exciting.

So Arturia's wish was to never take Excalibur from the stone and become king? If that was ever said in Zero, I've forgotten, but whao.

Well, for most of /zero Arturia's wish was to save Britain, then she experienced whatever happened and by the end of /zero she regrets becoming king in the first place.

He's still hanging around at the temple, though he only has a limited amount of time left until he disappears. And I mean, come on, if he just disappeared offscreen then that would be really lame. Hang in there, Assassin!

Quick everyone! The Holy Grail War has just begun! Item to your left is your catalyst!

http://www.gundamplanet.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/370x370/d1e45073b049284d4096233a1fa94db5/h/g/hgbf-wing-gundam-fenice-rinascita-04.jpg

Looks like I get heroic spirit Ricardo Fellini.

OT: This is something I just thought about, so maybe someone more knowledgeable in the universe can explain. Summoning from the future is a ok. Archer is from a time line in which he became a hero. However, he is not from the same timeline as our protag. Doesn't this mean there is a timeline in which every person becomes a heroic spirit, which means that anyone could summon themselves for the war?

He's not in the same timeline as Shirou because he's been removed entirely from time itself, I don't think it's a case of infinite parallel timelines or anything. But I've only seen ufotable's anime, so I could very easily be wrong.

It is indeed parallel timelines. So you *could* say there is a universe where everyone is a heroic spirit, but heroic spirits are only in the Throne of Heroes because of the legends surrounding that person. Loads of people can't be great heroes at once just by definition. So everyone can't be a heroic spirit. However, if that person was a heroic person of legend in the future/Counter Guardian/Anti-Hero/Wraith then they may ascend to the Throne of Heroes and are available to summon during any period of the HGW. Have a thing from the Collection Materials to sorta explain it.

kpH0xzV.jpg

Considering Zeltretch's very existence proves the parallel worlds theory, and the Throne summoning EMIYA from a different time-line, it's certainly possible the throne can summon from any timeline, would be a reasonable assumption. Of course, it would have to be possible for someone to even become a heroic spirit in the first place. Heroic spirit TOHSAKA is a thing, for example.

Quick everyone! The Holy Grail War has just begun! Item to your left is your catalyst!

Errrrr I have a pair of supermarket-bought headphones on my left, what do?

Zeltretch is a mage who has mastered the magic of operation of parallel worlds, which basically equates to time traveling, and is the only magician to have done so(hence why he's a magician and not a magus). Which basically means that any and all alternate worlds are canon in the Nasuverse. Even the parody ones. Unless I'm wrong.

EMIYA was summoned from a timeline in which Emiya Shirou contracted with Alaya to become a Counter Guardian, and our current Emiya Shirou(in all 3 routes) have little to no chance of becoming EMIYA again, or so Nasu confirmed somewhere.

Archived