Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god, the new episode. It's

[spoiler=PERFECTION]This is by far the best episode this adaption has ever received. Even including Cu hype last week. For one, we get the better Rin designer for this episode. No rhino. We get Sudou instead, who did Rin for the /HA Vita openings as well as a few UBW episodes from the first cour. That alone is enough to rejoice. While Cu looks better with the guy who did Rhino Rin, everyone else looks better under our man Sudou. Based Sudou.

Then, Emiya Shirou narrates. Archer narrates. Even Rin narrates this time. This has to be the first time ufotable included narration. Holy shit. We actually get the narrating. Since I don't understand without subs I'll have to wait more before judging this but, I'm hopeful. Nasu's story is best told with slightly cheesy, overly blunt narration.

Raw Anus Rho Aius part was perfect too. We get to see the petals break off one by one. We get to hear Archer telling us about Rho Aius(presumably). The whole scene is just pretty amazing. Flashy and there's some good action too. A bit QUALITY though but I'm fine with that.

vs. Kuzuki and Caster was a bit short but they covered the important bits. Namely RIN KUNG FU. GJ UFOTABLE. And then Kuzuki fighting Archer to the death afterwards was short and brutal.

Making Archer's swords aiming at Shirou and Saber carrying him away in a split second was a nice decision. Really just goes to show  how powerful she is, even when weakened. That speed.

Shit, I don't think I've ever felt so satisfied with a new UBW episode.[/spoiler]

Gil is totally, totally gay for Enkidu.

But really, /strange fake has pretty much my favorite overall cast and setup. Shit's just so bizarre and Narita-like. No Saber class(although this is fixed in the serialization and the manga, sadly), Berserker is sane, there's even a fucking illness as a servant, and a death apostle too. AND A FUCKING DOG AS A MASTER. 

THIS EPISODE WAS EPIC

WE GOT GAY BULGE VS RAW ASS

WE GOT LOLRIN BEATING UP CASTAH

AND WE GOT "TRACE ON" DUN DUN DUUUNNN

Ahhh, how lovely~ Truly, how lovely indeed~

@Risa: He's confirmed to be male... Well, Enkidu's actual gender doesn't really matter since he's just a creation of the gods (kinda like a proto-homunculus, hence Gil-kun's respect for them), and his feminine appearance actually stems from the fact that the harlot Shamhat spent seven days and seven nights "educating him in the ways of humans", so he ended up adopting her appearance~

He can shapeshift into whatever he wants, so whether he's 'male' or 'female' is rendered pretty irrelevant.

Archived