Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So some spoilers about /strange fake's volume 2 is out, apparently.

[spoiler=god bless narita]There are now TRUE servants. True Assassin, True Archer, and True Rider. Not a lot is known but

imagine True Archer calling Gil a fake

hnnnnnng[/spoiler]

what the fuck they made ayaka blonde. Its one thing to replace 'player' with Ayaka, but now she's blonde. that's terrible. nasu/narita what are you doing

Was rewatching the magnum opus of Type-Moon. Carnival Phantasm and damn. Illya is a close contender for Queen of NEETs. That part where she sends BErserker on an errand <3 Gil the pranker <3

So some spoilers about /strange fake's volume 2 is out, apparently.

[spoiler=god bless narita]

imagine True Archer calling Gil a fake

hnnnnnng[/spoiler]

S w e a t s   n e r v o u s l y

Just replayed through the Gay Bulge v Raw Anus scene up until the Emiya music starts playing (it's spoilers). I can safely say that this whole episode was well adapted just that it isn't interesting. Also, what are you guys unpopular Type-Moon opinions?

Well, I was kinda expecting Shirou to replicate Archer's sword spam, and also to have a bit more Archer vs Saber. I thought it was really interesting when I played it since this is the moment when Saber becomes Rin's Servant and also when Unlimited Blade Works appeared - pretty hard to call those uninteresting~ I do think that it would've been nice to see the whole rain of blades be deflected away, or at least see Shirou be a bit more badass.

Ah well~

As for unpopular Type-Moon opinions, I believe the only real one I have is having Sakura as best girl~ her, and Caren.

Could Archer actually take on Gilgamesh? f***ing paradoxes man, he loses to Berserker in the Fate route, but Shirou can fight Gilly head on in UBW and not immediately get rekt like Berserker effectively did, and Archer has a million years of experience as a Guardian.

It depends. Gil won't underestimate Archer the way he did Shirou, the circumstances are slightly different. In the first place, if Archer was summoned as a counter guardian rather than just a heroic spirit, then with the backing of Alaya, he would win most things. Including Gil. Probably. Unless Gil has Ea out. That's anti-world, so maybe even with Alaya's backing it won't be enough.

Either way though, I'd say Archer wins Gil if they ever fight normally, and without drawing Ea out.

Also, what are you guys unpopular Type-Moon opinions?

DEEN/stay night isn't that bad. DEEN/blade works is still unforgivable though.

Illya best waifu

Arcuied is the best girl in the entirety of the nasu-verse

oh wait, unpopular opinions, right...

well i think sakura's pretty cute

on an unrelated note, reposting because its just TOO FUCKING CUTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyxME9uC_Sc

are we talking about shiki, shiki, SHIKI, SHIKI, or shiki?

personally i think only shiki can do it. shiki can't kill servants.

;D

On a serious note though, yeah, an apocrypha adaption would be nice. Would motivate me to read it.

Hell, an /extra and /extra CCC adaption would be great, since we're not gonna get the latter translated.

Or even better, /strange fake. That shit's wild. and amazing.

Archived