[Serious] Apology for my recent behavior

CLG Klavier

So yeah, last few days I might have gone a little overboard. I'm talking about Shard and Dae.

Sorry guys. I know chewing out at you was probably the worst thing I could possibly do, but my mind is...a very weird machine. I was feeling very bad for the last days due to lots of stuff happening around me, making me stressed and whatnot, so I was taking the opportunities to let myself out on things that annoy me...and well, turned out it was you this time around.

I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have done that. Best part is, I don't actually have that big of a problem with anyone on here, just...just my mind makes everything seem 100x worse when I'm stressed, for myself, and in consequence, to people outside, so...so yeah.

I'm sorry.

EDIT: And to clarify - lack of problem means lack of problem. I don't have a problem with who considers themselves who (hi Shard), it just irks me when they wave it around everywhere, so I guess that's my problem.

EDIT 2: And to Hina/Hestia as well, although that was more of a personal thing, so maybe we should take that there.

Honestly, I don't give a flying f***. Thanks for the apology, but I could care less about it. Apologizing is for the betterment of self, and that is all that matters.

You disgust me.

Seriously tho, he is trying to apologize, what monster are you? Throwing it back in his face because you cant bother to appreciate it is hideous. I expected worse though.

Honestly, I don't give a flying fuck. Thanks for the apology, but I could care less about it. Apologizing is for the betterment of self, and that is all that matters.

Wow... Someone comes out with a genuine apology and you be a Dick about it? I love ya Dae but this is uncool.

So because it is genuine means I should have the same feeling? Why the fuck would I do that when I was attacked for literally nothing at the beginning? He literally blew his shit over a fucking image that said "Hello, I'm better than you." Just an image flaunting my ego, whenever one else does by other means. Just because he is apologizing doesn't mean it makes it any better. I was attacked for shit because he can't handle anything even if it is how is brain perceived something. It would be different if he attacked more than one person in the same manner, but he singled me out for whatever reason.

No, I am not going to care. I don't care if he doesn't have a problem or anything. If he doesn't have a problem with me, cool. Just blaming it on issues isn't going to abide by me at all. I am not going to be the fucking target of people just because they have issues within themselves. Klav made an ass of himself to more than one person.

Klav also hasn't owned up to anything. He just said he was sorry. Should I fucking go over everything he has done on just the span of two days? An apology isn't going to sit with me until Klav actually states what he has done, not why he has done things. It is pathetic to think that he deserves my acceptance when he hasn't owned up to what he has said. So give me shit, but I honestly don't fucking care about a half-assed apology from someone who made a complete ass out of himself.

That's honestly a really pathetic way of thinking. Not even sorry for saying this. There is a very obvious reason you were singled out.

Because you're blatantly and intentionally obnoxious. If you don't realize that you have to seriously take a good look at yourself.

Why does he have to mention all the things done? Everyone who matters in this instance knows what it was; that would just be a waste of time to go over what is already said.

It's tough to apologize and you could have simply not said anything. Instead you chose to be an ass. That's on you.

Sometimes I  like you, Dae. But right now you're coming off as a major dumbass. If you're going to claim others should own up to their shit then do it yourself too.

God damn it I don't like being angry but I'm going to be now; say whatever excuse you want for your attitude it's still a shit attitude.

Considering you posted and shit on him in every misc thread he made, including a serious topic about his mental state, one has to question who's in the wrong here. 

edit: also, wow, getting called out by one of the most chill guys on this site

It is funny how you guys are stating you know the whole story when you don't even know why he is fucking apologizing. Klavier isn't apologizing because he is sorry for anything. He is apologizing because he has nothing else to do. This guy is literally doing it because if he doesn't, he would get banned. Finally his actions has consequences. I would accept this apology if he wasn't forced to do it. I am asking him to own up to what he has done because that way I know this isn't him just getting out of being banned from YCM. Why is my way of thinking pathetic? Because you guys don't actually know that Klavier is apologizing so he doesn't get banned and actually face consquences for what he has done? This is literally a joke of an apology unless he actually knows what he has done, and not who he has attacked. There is a reason he is being forced to apologize, and that reason isn't because of how he singled me out and how he attacked Shard. 

What the fuck, Gregg? 

Well, how would you feel if someone was forced to apologize to you and everyone else because he wasn't willing to be banned or actually feel something for his actions? I don't feel great at all since I don't think this is sincere at all, and just a ruse to make right of what he has done wrong. This is mediocre as best. Have fun complying with the rules of what the mods say, unless you are feeling a little bit more pissed off at me for not taking a half-assed apology into heart when you can't even own up to when you have done especially when you're forced to. Surely, my way of thinking is that of a dumbass, but that doesn't make what he has done any better. 

Your apology is no excuse for your behavior.  You still need to chill the fuck out.

To all those who believe this is a legit apology, it's not - at least, I think so.  It's fake and he really doesn't give enough of a shit to actually make up for his shit behavior.  He's doing this because "oh no I was called out by a mod for my behavior" and is trying not to get banned.

That's how I see it.

Your apology is no excuse for your behavior. You still need to chill the f*** out.

To all those who believe this is a legit apology, it's not - at least, I think so. It's fake and he really doesn't give enough of a s*** to actually make up for his s*** behavior. He's doing this because "oh no I was called out by a mod for my behavior" and is trying not to get banned.

That's how I see it.

So he did not actually learn anything?

I commended him for it earlier in the topic. I may have been wrong to if what you and Daemon are saying is true.

i have an idea

striker made multiples of these

cherry made one a week or two ago or maybe more

now this one

these apology threads are always just ticking time bombs, so... why do we keep having them?

If you're sorry, make an effort to show it. Words are shallow. Not necessarily pointing fingers here, just stating in general. A status apology and move on by improving should be all that's needed.

I really don't understand where a lot of these posts came from or why they were necessary.

This is definitely a step toward putting things right if you're being genuine about this. Approaching everyone in order to make an apology for what you've done is definitely a good start since it clears the slate and yada yada. But my warning comes now: Please don't expect this to be the only thing that you have to do in order to prove that you're actually sorry. While people may accept this at face value, your actions have had a deeper impact than you may have thought them to and as such a lot of time will have to be put into stitching those wounds back over so that those people feel like they can trust you again.

And this is where I draw an issue with the people in this thread responding to Gregg. While I don't condone the manner in which he undertook it, why are you questioning why he won't accept the apology? When all is said and done, Klav had crossed a line which breached their trust. It's going to take a few more than some words to prove that they are actually sorry, especially when yesterday he was trying to rip his throat out. And it's also natural for him to be mad because, as I just said, Klav was attacking him all of yesterday and then he had a miraculous change of heart.

tl;dr - This is a good start, but everyone needs to just cool the hell off before things get more heated.

And if I recall, it was me losing a bet with you that forced the first one. Wait, there was more than one? o.o

Actually, I believe I force number 3.

The first I forget, second was due to Larxene... think there was a fourth, too.

Actually, I believe I force number 3.

The first I forget, second was due to Larxene... think there was a fourth, too.

I only remember the one you forced me to do. Not sure why, but I do. Guess our history takes precedence in my memory.

And folks, forced apologies should be avoided at all costs.

Archived