[Touhou] Which character would you pick for Smash?

Darj

For anyone who knows at least 1 bit about Touhou.

With the Smash fighter ballot going on and after reading some comments on a Touhou Smash project, I randomly thought about this: which character would you nominate for Smash? Touhou characters are from videogames, after all. Also, to make things easier, assume all characters are equally popular so we can pick our actual favorites instead of sticking with the protagonists or the more known ones.

Personally, I would pickYukari: Lovely character, is among the strongest, moves from the fighting games could be adapted into Smash, and with her boundary powers it would kinda make sense if she found her way into Smash.

Yeah, if Touhou has any slight chance of making it in Smash, Reimu and Marisa should be the top contenders.

And maybe Sakuya as an Assist Trophy. She is pretty much the Third Main Character. Then Sanae. Then Youmu. Actually, Youmu might have a better chance. Last I heard, a lot of the Japanese fanbase, with is the majority of the Touhou fanbase hates Sanae these days.

Since Koishi participates in Hopeless Masquerade, I don't see how she wouldn't fit in Smash, unless you mean something else and I'm not getting it (e.g. Koishi being a pacifist or something among those lines).

Patchouli could end up as Robin minus the sword and instead attack with books.

And Reisen for the next Snake-ish military themed character.

Archived