Dragon Ball Super

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Chapter 6]

Huh, so...that's pretty nuts that there are planet-sized Dragon Balls now. Goku, Vegeta and whoever else are gonna have their hands full collecting them after this arc.

I'm sad that Goku and the manga's disrespecting Gohan this much, get him back in the game dammit ;__;

Also, this page made me laugh a lot harder than it should've.

018.png

I'm actually pretty hyped with the plot direction so far, cool stuff. And I'm glad Super's making good use of Bulma again too.

I'm sad that Goku and the manga's disrespecting Gohan this much, get him back in the game dammit ;__;

I actually didn't mind it at all. I mean Goku isn't the kind for studying so of COURSE he is going to talk down to it, even if it is his son he's talking bad about.

Also, as DBZ Abridged has taught us, Goku is a TERRIBLE father.

Also, this page made me laugh a lot harder than it should've.

LE PAGE

I dun get it . . . .

I actually didn't mind it at all. I mean Goku isn't the kind for studying so of COURSE he is going to talk down to it, even if it is his son he's talking bad about.

Also, as DBZ Abridged has taught us, Goku is a TERRIBLE father.

I dun get it . . . .

It's not Goku I have the issue with, it's the series seeming like it's going to sideline my favorite character AGAIN.

I just want Gohan to do cool stuff in DBS >3>

I just thought Piccolo having this revelation was really funny because I also kinda just realized that.

I wish Super would stop pissing on Gohan's character.

What makes you say that? He only needed Piccolo to save his butt. Like he was a kid... again... okay, I get the disliking.

However, I don't get why people think Gohan is a badass warrior. Yes, he has the potential, but I think he's supposed to be the example of 'Just because you have potential doesn't mean squat. It's what you do with that potential'. 

What makes you say that? He only needed Piccolo to save his butt. Like he was a kid... again... okay, I get the disliking.

However, I don't get why people think Gohan is a badass warrior. Yes, he has the potential, but I think he's supposed to be the example of 'Just because you have potential doesn't mean squat. It's what you do with that potential'. 

Because he was a badass warrior. He handed Super Buu's ass to him before all the absorbing. And he became the strongest fighter in the series with the highest power level, barring SS3 Goku.

The issue I have is how Super is saying he got weak in such a half-assed way. In the original show, Gohan didn't train for 7 years and stayed around the same power level as when he defeated Cell, if not gotten slightly weaker. 

Now, after about a year or so after Buu, he can barely stay Super Saiyan for long and struggled against funking Ginyu/Tagoma. I can somewhat accept Frieza getting as strong as he is in 4 months because he's a natural prodigy or whatever, but there's no way simply being Frieza's punching bag for 4 months would give a guy with Zarbon's power level enough strength to withstand fighting Piccolo at this point, much less Gohan.

It'd be seriously annoying if Super treats everyone besides Goku and Vegeta like trash. People complained about non-saiyan characters being left behind in the original series and now they're looking to go even further in that direction.

If this arc is just gonna be a throwback to the Frieza saga, Gohan better pull off a goddamn Masenko next week.

Word.

That's what I don't get. Wasn't Buu destroyed by the spirit bomb, let alone in that form?

I love poking fun at this. 

They said Uub was the reincarnation of Buu, yet fat Buu is still alive. Even when Kid Buu died, he wasn't even on Earth when it happened. Let alone originally from Earth to begin with.

Lol they just love making sheet like this up. 

They said Uub was the reincarnation of Buu, yet fat Buu is still alive. Even when Kid Buu died, he wasn't even on Earth when it happened. Let alone originally from Earth to begin with.

Lol they just love making s*** like this up.

Uub is the reincarnation of Kid Buu (original one/Pure Evil form of Majin), similar how Piccolo is reincarnation of King Piccolo (Pure Evil counterpart of original Namekian). Unlike with Kami and Piccolo, where one dies so does the other, The Fat Buu and Kid Buu aren't connected like that, probably due to being a different race and using fission differently, so it's not that weird to see him alive.

Goku asked King Yemma for Kid Buu to be reincarnated, so he wouldn't cause trouble in Hell. Presumably, Goku asked for Kid Buu to be reincarnated on Earth, so one day he could fight with him, which he does at the end of Dragon Ball Z, but sadly he's not as strong as his incarnation, which is why Goku took Uub to train him. I'm curious to see how this will work in Dragon Ball Super. I heard they will do an arc that takes place after DBZ, which might replace Dragon Ball GT's continuity.

Archived