Dream Duel

Face McShooty

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I would like to say Tron due to anime Number 69 and its extremely powerful effect not to mention the overall power of xyz. If Zane does manage to destroy 69, Tron still has access to Numer 8 and 18 who basically mutilate Zanes Cyber Dragon deck. Especially since Zane's deck relies heavily on Cyber Dragons, Number 18: Heraldry Patriarch can immediately destroy all of Zane's CyDras because of that. Tron also has access to a battle negation trap to prevent OTKs. Even if Zane has CyDra Infinity, Number 69 is still a much more powerful card, which just shows how powerful anime 69 is. So unless Zane can OTK, Tron wins just because of anime 69 and overall consistency.

Trey vs Yugo

MIERU WINS BECAUSE SHE DA BEST! No really though, she has some very nasty traps and tricks in her Sibyllas, and all her monsters got a lot of synergy between each other.

so yeah Mieru forever and ever.

-----------------

Can we please have more Mieru in Arc-V?!

-----------------

Michio (Cookmates) VS Gem-knight girl from ARc-V i forgot her name!

I would say Kaito just based on current knowledge, but the original characters (yugi, kaiba, and joey) are considered by many to be the most powerful overall characters. So I would say Kaiba, just based on how Konami would never allow him to lose to Kaito.

Shun/Shay vs Astral

^ if is manga Astral on the other hand (manga > anime).

Anyway going with Luna (from 5d right, not the one from zexal..) while anime version is meh, her manga version is really powerful and you do not want to mess with her lol. .

Astral (manga) vs Astral (anime)

• 3 weeks later...

Let's see...

Manga Astral summons Numbers from nowhere and copies Yuya's Deck.

Anime Astral uses no Main Deck, and proceeds to spam Hope to no end.

I'd probably say manga Astral.

-------------------

Yusei Fudo vs Security (ARC-V)

Assume that Yusei is still capable of Over Top Clear Mind and has access to Sifr, Chronicle and other things.

Well, we don't really see a lot of cards that Security uses at all, but we do know the strategy.

Even then, I'd say Yusei would win because of he has his bases covered with a bunch of helpful cards.

PaniK versus Mr. Stein.

...no idea what happened what happened with that last post, but okay.

Mieru would probably win, because Ishizu's deck is heavily dependent on using Exchange of Spirit, which swaps cards in the graveyard with cards in the deck.

Chazz versus Jack.

Archived