Dream Duel

Face McShooty

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D-HEROs vs Sibylla

I suppose Mieru until D-HEROs get more love; that, or until Aster can get Malicious/Disk Commander unbanned.

---------

Crow vs Yuya

(Because the ARC-V equivalent of Goodwin decided to ruin it)

In Crow's case, you can assume this is the 5Ds one combined with whatever ARC-V Crow has now [which isn't much]

69.... How childish of me, excuse that, i just had to...

-----------------------

Definitely Shun, mostly because he has more support and his deck is faster and better and if we're going anime mode he's gonna go full bs!

-----------------------

Vetrix VS Sora

Don Thousand, because Numeron Network is broken crap and C1000 is enough of a field wipe as is.

Ci1000 is just rubbing more salt into things.

Oh yeah, and Shunyunya (real C1) is stupid in conjunction with the mass power boost.

----

Kiryu vs Yuya

(Assume Kiryu has access to his Hundred-Eyes Dragon, Earthbound Immortal and whatever. And yeah, whatever Infernity support he has in anime/manga and so forth)

Pegasus wins. Provided he opens with any of these three cards: Toon Kingdom/Toon Table of Contents/Terraforming. Once he's got that down, he can just direct attack and burn for game.

DENNIS vs Dumon

Both players have complete access to the current R4 pool, but for the most part they'll be using pure Clowns and pure Seraphs. Maybe Dumon has Kristya, idk.

Pegasus wins. Provided he opens with any of these three cards: Toon Kingdom/Toon Table of Contents/Terraforming. Once he's got that down, he can just direct attack and burn for game.

Scab Scar Knight forces monsters to attack him if able.

Anyways...

DENNIS because Clownblade.

Mr. Stein versus Titan.

Archived