Dream Duel

Face McShooty

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say Yuzu. Sure, you could argue that Sora's Des Toy/Frightfur monsters are stronger than any of Yuzu's Fantasia/Melodious monsters, but if Aria, and if lucky enough Elegy, none of her monsters would be destroyed or targeted. This isn't even that difficult, as her Level 8 monster and Solo: First Move can Special Summon Aria easily.

Aki vs Alexis

i would say marik, yako's wicked avatar is said to be at the same hierarchy level at RA, while the other 2 are lower

so marik's RA should be able to obliterate them by using its effect, while yakou excel in quick summoning the wicked god, marik's burn+stall and instant RA revive strategy should be stronger

Gongenzaka vs Zane

Ha! All out attacker vs all out defender. Honestly, I think Gong might eventually win if only because I don't believe Zane has any outs to Blue Brawler and his attacks would be stopped flat by Swordsman.

Weevil vs Arc V quiz kid

Definitely on Weevil.

Also keep in mind that I hate the quiz kid's guts and a lot of us in the thread hated him too.

I would've laughed at Eita for a good 10-15 minutes if he tried to answer the 5000 question and bombed it hard. For the record, it's to prove Fermat's Last Theorem.

Here's the proof if any of you are interested (or can read it); I can honestly say that I cannot understand it even with a Calc 3 knowledge.

https://www.math.wisc.edu/~boston/869.pdf

----

Jack Atlas vs said kid.

Quiz host vs annoying as all hell kid

I can't really say, but tempted to say Bob Banter.

Let's assume the kid spends all his time studying quizzes and not enough time doing physical exercises.

-----

Yeah, I hate this kid.

Dark Glass/Antinomy vs said kid.

(We must like pitting all of the cool people against him)

i would say jaden, his has diverse monsters and can reach high atk easily while yusei 

cant even go beyond 4000 beside using plot device card (like clustering wishes), and his monster

cant directly overcome higher atk monster, while yusei more likely be able to stall jaden

for quite some time, in the end jaden should win

Yuma vs Sora

Kaito.

Odd-Eyes Rebellion is useless against Photon Dragon, and even if Yuya tries, GEPD will just absorb its materials.

Also assume Kaito has FA Galaxy-Eyes and 95.

(Also, ARC-V Special did this, and Kaito won with 62.)

----

Sawatari vs Yuma

(For this one, assume Sawatari uses Yosenjus + whatever associated meta cards with it)

Archived