Ghastly Pumprick

Marco Polo

GhastlyPumprick.jpg

2 Level 4 Zombie-Type monsters

Cannot be targeted by card effects. 

(1) : If this card is sent to the Graveyard while it has Xyz Materials; Special Summon it.

(2) : During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a card effect: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; that effect becomes:

• Send this card to the Graveyard.

The target immunity is something I've accidentally left there, probably while writing the early versions of this. Ignore it. 

SO. Where you at, my zombies? I'm considering a Zombie archetype that would benefit of this card a whole lot while toying with effects that trigger upon zombie ressurecting from the Graveyard, but that for later. 

Discuss! ~@art by myself.

Wait, so you just gave Zombies a Laggia+Dolkka thingy (well, it doesn't stop Summons) that kills the card with a better form of removal than Laggia or Dolkka had? Laggia and Dolkka were really big because Rabbit could make them by itself, but aren't really that good mostly because of how undersupported Dinosaurs are at the moment. Meanwhile, Zombies aren't the most supported Type either, but they have a lot more support in the Level 4 department, and as such can make this more easily. Therefore, unlike the likes of Laggia and Dolkka, this is probably going to hit the board more often than either Evolzar. Not to mention that if your opponent outplays it, you get to re-Summon it for the sake of eating up an attack or something. And then you want to give it more support, from what you're saying?

Oh, joy...

This can be played in Geists. I am not saying it fits their playstyle, but it ks definitely a thing. They are a zombie archetype that can spit out r4 like nobody's business, and giving them a tool of such powerful negation is a bad idea.

Even outside of geists, this is disgustingly easy to summon with zombie master, which I feel is a sketchy idea to have around.

This can be played in Geists. I am not saying it fits their playstyle, but it ks definitely a thing. They are a zombie archetype that can spit out r4 like nobody's business, and giving them a tool of such powerful negation is a bad idea.

Even outside of geists, this is disgustingly easy to summon with zombie master, which I feel is a sketchy idea to have around.

I can attest to this. Zombies can recently start to run backrow more efficiently, and with this, it really makes them an oppressive combo Deck, which we already know is an issue in the form of Infernity. I'm not sure what to change it to, but a 1 time Cyber Dragon Infinity is not the way to go, I will say that much

IMO it doesn't really have an appropriate detach effect considering zombies are more about playing aggressively and spamming stuff from the graveyard. Kinda feels out of place y'know?

Wait, so you just gave Zombies a Laggia+Dolkka thingy (well, it doesn't stop Summons) that kills the card with a better form of removal than Laggia or Dolkka had? Laggia and Dolkka were really big because Rabbit could make them by itself, but aren't really that good mostly because of how undersupported Dinosaurs are at the moment. Meanwhile, Zombies aren't the most supported Type either, but they have a lot more support in the Level 4 department, and as such can make this more easily. Therefore, unlike the likes of Laggia and Dolkka, this is probably going to hit the board more often than either Evolzar. Not to mention that if your opponent outplays it, you get to re-Summon it for the sake of eating up an attack or something. And then you want to give it more support, from what you're saying?

Oh, joy...

I can attest to this. Zombies can recently start to run backrow more efficiently, and with this, it really makes them an oppressive combo Deck, which we already know is an issue in the form of Infernity. I'm not sure what to change it to, but a 1 time Cyber Dragon Infinity is not the way to go, I will say that much

You are all right. 

I've done several mistakes designing this, things I shouldn't have. 

a)I've designed a generic Xyz for Zombies prior to actually playing and getting to know them fine.

b)I gave them an Infinity, that's quite unwise.

c)oh snap! rabbit! :O why did I forget you. 

that and basically what A Better Character explained throughly. 

Scrapped until I find a more proper gimmick & effect. thank you. 

Archived