Your Card Summoning Chant

DoctorMiracle

So you know how in Yugioh, the characters have summoning chants to summon out their ace monster? Well, this thread will be about you guys reading this and yelling out your summoning chant to summon out your favourite, ace, etc. monster. Also, you can fine tune your chant for anything outside Yugioh but with the Yugioh flair. Another thing is to cater your chant with the deck theme you have such as using Quaser Dragon with Lavals. Here's my summoning chant for Relinquished as Example:

Relinquished Deck theme: Desert

"O dark spirit of the shadows. Daze and confuse all

those who dare come across your way. Absorb anyone

who dares raise your hand as you are the protector of the

Pharaoh! Arise, Relinquished!"

Synchro Chants are actually really fun to do. I was just having a nostalgic conversation with Mugen/Marco about it yesterday.

Swordsman of God's blade, wreath yourself in overwhelming flames! The lifeforce of the burning knights gives life to a new evolution from beyond time and space! Synchro Summon! Burst forth from the ashes, ______!

Oh hell yes. Time for me to provide one I have for Buster Blader, my all-time favorite monster:

"Oh slayer of dragons, the knight who all draconian entities fear, come forth and bring order to the land overridden by dragons! I call thee forth, dragon slayer Buster Blader!"

I love these. I'm working on so many of them, one for each deck I use.

Silent Magician LV8: [i] "Small magician, lend me your might to protect everyone! Now change your form and release your awesome magical power! Come forth, Silent Magician LV8!" [/i]

Silent Swordsman LV7: [i] "Swordsman underestimated by all, lend me your courage to protect the world from evil's magic! With your sword, silently cleave the darkness! Transform, Silent Swordsman LV7!" [/i]

Total Defense Shogun (Yes, this is an ace in one of my decks): [i]"Mighty warrior of the past, lend me your strength to defend my beliefs! Let none pass your defense! Arise, Total Defense Shogun!" [/i]

I loved the anime chant for Frightfur Chimera, so this is my own version of the chant:

Demons created from the nightmares of children, rise from your forgotten grave, and seek vengeance on those who dare discard you. Yūgō Shōkan come forth hell born abomination, Frightfur Chimera!

From my old Yandere set.

Blooming nobally from the cherry blossoms of darkness, use your sword to cut down anyone who dares hurt your loved ones! Synchro Summon! Destroy them, Level 8, Eclipse Angel - Sakura no Yami!

The flowers of death are blooming, so use their strength to fuel your dark magic, and exterminate those who dare hurt your precious ones! Xyz Summon! Destroy Everything Surrounding Us, Rank 8, Eclipse Dark Queen - Higanbana D.E.S.U.

You've waited a long time for this glorious day, and your happy ending is in sight. Exterminate anyone who dares to try and ruin this grand day! Ritual Summon! Here comes the bride, Level 8, Eclipse Bride - Death's Heartbeat!

As for real deck.....

Don the armor made from the wicked Goddess! Now it is your turn to fight these new threats using a power unlike anything you have felt before! Ritual Summon! Prepare for the final battle! Level 11, Nekroz Armor of Sophia!

"Rise from the from the shadows to restore the radiance. Bring justice for the fallen and the forsaken and cast your judgement upon your rivals. Synchro Summon! Rise, Magōshinjū Unicore!"

"When evil awakens, a ruler will rise from the Purgatory and lay death and destruction to all who oppose the fallen! Synchro Summon! Ruler of demons, Magōshin Leviathan!

"Your spirit and courage shall light the way for all of the forces of light. The smile your breathe lights our way through the darkness of these troubled souls. [url='http://puu.sh/hX2sm/086a6fc740.png']Admiral Mirrelia[/url]! Your time is needed! Help the Solar Kingdom by showing us that courage and smile we love so much."

"Rising from the lowest mountains, destroyer of all that neglect your majesty, burying those not ready for your earth, stand tall and show yourself proud RAGING EARTH!"

Seriously, no one?

[hr]

That being said I had a few for Ice Barriers back in the Duel Monsters Genesis days but not anymore.

Archived