Opinions on Giga

Considering some shit that went down in the last few weeks, I imagine that I am a lot more known now than I was.

So yeah, I would love to hear everyone's opinions on me, even the bad ones. Especially the bad ones, as a matter of fact, considering criticism is needed for self-improvement.

Come at me, YCM.

Ahhhhh it's toooo late for this. But I'll try.

First of all I consider you a close friend, even if you don't feel the same. In fact that's one thing, I can't tell what you think about people sometimes as you tend to either be really blunt about it or really vague.

You can be frustrating at times. Like you sometimes are overly condescending and I know the arrogant act is, well, an act. At least I think it is. But it gets out of hand at times and you kinda can be a jackass about it. And you know this, which is what makes it even more frustrating.

You have a weird tendency towards extremes. As in, sometimes you don't think things through enough before you act, but others you over think things.

But you are a really helpful when you're not acting like that, and even sometimes when you are. And you're genuinely a smart and kind guy. I'm really glad to know you and gotten a chance to be friends with you. Cause you're a really good friend to have.

Sometimes I just can't quite tell when you're doing things for your gain/amusement, or when it's selfless. Cause you do both of them and it's hard to distinguish at times.

Also you're adorkable.

Self-awareness doesn't justify an action.

I mean most of the time you acting like a jerk is just well...an act, but as CowCow, it gets overboard at times and even if it's an act it does get on people nerves due to how often it happens.

Other than that, you're pretty nice.

Also, one last thing. Not going to give context for the following one.

Told ya so.

Archived