ABlackA

Blake

Tits or asses?

Ass. Breasts are nice, but asses >>>>>

Are you aware of the MtG Philosophical Color Pie? If so, what color are you?

I am not. Explain it in short detail and I will try to answer adequately.

Hail War Torn*shot*

Hail Birdie?

*blows smoke from gun*

*pets for second try being right*

Top 5 favorite decks atm?

A card that you'd like to see unbanned?

Hrm...

1. Clownblade-S

2. Performapal

3. D/D

4. Magician

5. Shaddoll

Like to see unbanned...

Sangan would be my main one, though I wouldn't be opposed to TER coming back with IF limited. I like the idea of going "do I TER or Norden?". Sure, Norden will usually win, but I like the idea behind it.

I actually have no idea.

Blue and White seem to be the ones I'd go for most, with possible green, but I don't quite fit in any of those. I'd say somewhere in White would fit most, but I'd hardly call myself uncreative.

Since I'm still curious: In yours and Birdie's last AMA, the video was called AMA 2 Electric Boogaloo something something. But you were going to have a second AMA session. How would the Electric Boogaloo be handled if it was the second video of the second video AMA series or whatever?

As electric boogaloo part 2

I don't know Ace Attorney stuff and am too lazy to look it up explain pls? :

Left Twix or Right Twix?  "No Twix" is not a viable option.

Favorite candy?  (if you don't eat candy, other sweet things count too)

Do you collect anything?

Birdie what did you think of my singing?  I aimed too low with the vocals and it funked me up and I didn't realize it until it was too late :(

(not having proper equipment probably didn't help much.  Have you seen the price tags on that sheet?)

Do either of you play instruments?

What kinds of video games do you two play?

What kind of story should I try writing?  (anything that requires male characters is probabaly a no-no for me birdie can confirm)

Have you ever tried anything weird with food? (get your mind out of the gutter I meant like putting some syrup on a grilled cheese sammich (which is amazing btw))

Can we agree that xyz scum are scummy scumbags?

[spoiler=Bonus question]Three guests check into a hotel room. The clerk says the bill is $30, so each guest pays $10. Later the clerk realizes the bill should only be $25. To rectify this, he gives the bellhop $5 to return to the guests. On the way to the room, the bellhop realizes that he cannot divide the money equally. As the guests didn't know the total of the revised bill, the bellhop decides to just give each guest $1 and keep $2 as a tip for himself. Each guest got $1 back: so now each guest only paid $9; bringing the total paid to $27. The bellhop has $2. And $27 + $2 = $29 so, if the guests originally handed over $30, what happened to the remaining $1?

Calling you pearl is calling you an adorabe sidekick

Just Twix. You did not bar that 8D

Um... Used to b 3 Musketeers, but I'd have to say Lindor's dark chocolate peppermint truffles. Sadly, Christmas-time only.

Only games, really. I used to collect Owls and some books and such, but I haven't done that in a while.

omitting the birdie question

I played the trumpet for a while. The teacher was a jabroni so I stopped.

I play mostly RPGs/Tactical RPGs (so Fire Emblem), but I really love Zelda and the Ace Attorney series as well, and I am fond of platformers... so I play most things that aren't a shooter or horror based. I have Bayonetta 1/2 I need to get to playing, too...

You should try writitng the "I read the Historian's Chronicle" story. 8D

Weird like that? I dunno. I mean, I like syrup with baconn, but that's hardly weird. I like fries in tzatziki, but that isn't weird. I eat Sour Cream with roast, but that's not weird. I ate steak dipped in ketchup when I was little, but was just mimmicking my dad (it was ech). IDK, really.

There is no missing dollar. You just phrased it in a way that makes it seem like there is a missing dollar.

Waifu simulator or not waifu simulator?

I don't mind Waifu Emblem... except the amount of OMG Waifu even here on YCM started to scare me. I enjoy the marriage and sheet, but the fan reaction is a bit unnerving. Glad that this is the last time it'll be used for a bit.

I'm asking a second question, oh goodness.

Do you like my sig? I only ask this cause of your comment about the waifu thing. Please keep in mind I'm not actually huge on the waifu stuff as a serious thing. I just like these three. >.>

Well, your sig is the Vaida expy, Anna who I am at most neutral on, and Rinkah who is supposed to be the only good best Hoshidan character.

So while not fond of fawning over characters we don't know too much about, it could be worse.

Archived