The YCM Championship Series #3 - Round 3 Begins Shortly

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beat Queen 2-0. If I'm not careful I'm going to start developing a reputation for the unnaturally high number of times I resolve Stick + Chair.

You don'y even compare to my Clown Seraph run in the first one, so dom't worry.

Can confirm. Sov to 1 plz. K.

no, that's a terrible hit, sovereignty is garbage attached to a broken card. Stick needs the hit.

not really a rant but just an opinion

i dont like the idea how we can use ocg cards (e.g. dimension of chaos) in this tournament when the set is only going to be in the tcg in more than three months. by then we will probably already had a new banlist. if we are going to allow these cards then why not allow ocg exclusives also?

most of us here play tcg only and having new cards in the tournament that will be irrelevant to us for the next three months is pretty dumb, maybe its just me but I think a few others would agree.

basically of you are going to use those cards you are creating a whole new format that some people here havent tested for as they are tcg players.

this postis probably me being salty, but using these ocg cards is like creating a new banlist for the tournament as you are creating a whole new format,

idk the point of this post but maybe for the next tournament more than one member can decide what cards we should use

i dont like the idea how we can use ocg cards (e.g. dimension of chaos) in this tournament when the set is only going to be in the tcg in more than three months. by then we will probably already had a new banlist. if we are going to allow these cards then why not allow ocg exclusives also?

most of us here play tcg only and having new cards in the tournament that will be irrelevant to us for the next three months is pretty dumb, maybe its just me but I think a few others would agree.

basically of you are going to use those cards you are creating a whole new format that some people here havent tested for as they are tcg players.

this postis probably me being salty, but using these ocg cards is like creating a new banlist for the tournament as you are creating a whole new format,

idk the point of this post but maybe for the next tournament more than one member can decide what cards we should use

Being able to use newer decks adds more variety so I'm happy with how it currently is.

First of all, it was a collected effort to establish this for past 2 YCMCS, so it wasn't up to one person.

And Dimension of Chaos cards have a bigger chance to be relevant soon than the complete OCG exclusive ones are that we won't see for a year or so.

yes but

there wasnt many ways to test against these cards

if i tested against tcg/ocg then many ocg exclusives would also come up,

if you are going to include those for variety why not also include ocg exclusives

Because as I said, we're not playing fanfiction here, only fortunetelling. Cards that will be released in TCG soon are nearly here, so testing them in this format will give a first impression and let us have a better idea when they're actually IN the format soon. For actual OCG exclusives, this serves no point because meta will shift way too many times before we actually get them.

And OCG exclusives are retarded.

I agree but people here seem to insist on using things that don't exist yet. I put forward strict TCG when I hosted it but too many people disagreed.

I'd honestly be in favor of this as well, just giving the thought proccess. Hell, each time my decks were either clear TCG or just have 1-2 replacable cards.

yes but

there wasnt many ways to test against these cards

if i tested against tcg/ocg then many ocg exclusives would also come up,

if you are going to include those for variety why not also include ocg exclusives

We have already discussed this so much for the previous tournaments we did :p

But we decided that we wouldnt do exclusives aswell because they may take like 2 years to hit TCG.

Archived