[Hearthstone] The Grand Tournament!

Is Silver Hand Regent good for Paladin? It's boring, but base stats are slightly above the curve. Three-slot's kinda crowded too.

The stats are perfectly on curve for reference. It's a 3-mana 3/3 that technically becomes a 5 mana 5/5 over 3 bodies when used in Paladin.

Silver Hand Regent is going to have some incredibly interesting applications as an Inspire Violet Teacher, I assume. Not sure about whether Paladin would honestly appreciate it, but 2 little guys for the price of 1 in a Solemn Vigil/Volcanic Drake inspired deck seems interesting. Garrison Commander though... There has to be a deck that actually wants that.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Garrison Commander's definitely great. I could definitely see it in a lot of decks. I'd like to try it in Warlock, Priest, Shaman, and Paladin. Imagine if you had it in Warlock as Jaraxxus, or Priest with double Shadowform. It'd also be nice with Rogue's Poisoned Blade.

Silver Hand Regent could help Quartermaster more consistent in Paladin, I'll definitely be trying it out.

Oh god, imagine starting a turn as Mage while already having out Fallen Hero and Coldarra Drake.

First thing I'm going to try and do is make a Totem synergy deck.

The stats are perfectly on curve for reference. It's a 3-mana 3/3 that technically becomes a 5 mana 5/5 over 3 bodies when used in Paladin.Silver Hand Regent is going to have some incredibly interesting applications as an Inspire Violet Teacher, I assume. Not sure about whether Paladin would honestly appreciate it, but 2 little guys for the price of 1 in a Solemn Vigil/Volcanic Drake inspired deck seems interesting. Garrison Commander though... There has to be a deck that actually wants that.

Oh my god, I misread it so bad. Thought it said Battlecry, not Inspire. Much more interesting now.

So I wonder if that's this expansion's Thaurissan. That card is insane, I love it. And more Totem synergy! Spell Power/Taunt/heals whenever I want (sorry, Searing Totem)? Yes please. I'd say Paladin gets the best one, though.

And it's already been confirmed via Twitter, only standard Hero Powers are affected, so it does nothing for Shadowform, Rag, or Jaraxxus.

K let's just remove the cost from warlock that's pretty fun.

I mean, it's not too much of one anyways, you should pretty much be tapping any time you can unless it'll kill you or put you in range of something like Fireball. Health is just another resource.

So it's been confirmed via Twitter that Shaman's buffed Hero Power also allows duplicate Totems. Hell yes. I find it really odd that so many people are saying Shaman got shafted with his Hero Power from Trueheart since all they did was remove the RNG and allow duplicates while a lot of others were simply doubled. Maybe I'm just too positive, it seems awesome to me.

EDIT: Though I can't deny that 2 random totems (with the totem cap gone) would be much better, so I guess I see their point.

(Oops, double post.)

The first card is like a Lightwarden you can keep alive, awesome.

Not sure how many taunts are run in Warrior nowadays, but it might see some use. It certainly not a bad card, if you have the deck for it.

Holy sheet, Wilfred, you're awesome.

It's like a big Fire Elemental, I like it as well. The 4 damage makes up for only being 9/7 for 9, but even then 7 health is still a safe amount, it's not too low.

Not sure how much it'll see use in constructed, but it'll definitely be great in Arena.

EDIT: Blizz needs to give us more deck slots, with a ton of people wanting to make a bunch of new Inspire decks. And it's only going to get worse as more expansions are released.

EDIT EDIT: I just noticed Jaraxxus in the background of Fizzlebang's card.

Archived