Draenei Totemcarver
King's Defender
Coliseum Manager
Silent Knight
Demonfuse
Argent Watchman
Lowly Squire

[spoiler=Playables]
Frost Giant: No, it won't be a Handlock tool as many people think it might be, mostly because it's a bit worse than Mountain and Molten Giants, and the deck doesn't really have space for 5-6th copy of a Giant. In things like Control Warrior or Control Priest however, it might just be a Giant for them. Priest is heavily reliant on their hero power and naturally uses it more than Warlock Life Taps usually, meanwhile Control Warrior keeps armoring up turn after turn, so in both decks, you should be able to cast this for a semi-efficent cost, either to bait out Big Game Hunters so your actual win conditions like Ragnaros are safe, or as a follow-up after your opponent exhausted all their hard removal on earlier threats. All around, great card that will surely find a home.

Justicar Trueheart: Many people argue about this card, which is understandable, because some of the upgrades, like Rogue's, are complete trash, meanwhile Priest or Warrior ones are incredibly efficent. Just like Frost Giant, first 3 decks one might feel this will be good in would be Warrior and Priest, due to completly doubling the efficency of their hero power, and Warlock, since it removes the drawback. Priest all in all sounds like an iffy candidate, because you gotta take overheal into mind. Healing a damaged 4/3 back to a 4/5 with upgraded Heal means you got no value out of the upgrade, same goes for healing yourself while at 28, 29 life. Meanwhile in Warrior, you can't over-Armor, so in there it feels like a natural fit, maybe instead of one copy of Shieldmaiden, or alongside it. 

Warlock's not so obvious either, since removing the drawback is surely great, but a lot of Warlock decks are built AROUND the drawback, including Molten Giants, budget lists run Floating Watchers, and so on. However, in more combo-oriented decks, like Malylock, it might find home since it allows you to fearlessly tap lookign for combo pieces. In other classes, it feels underwhelming. Hunter only gets a 1.5x multipler on the hero power, Rogue's upgrade is just sad, so is Shaman's. Druid and Paladin might also be a consideration, since suddenly Druid makes a lifegap of 4 after using his hero power and going face, and Paladin's Quartermasters, Solemn Vigils etc. are suddenly much more efficent due to double tokens. In Mage it's probably gonna be pretty bad as well since they're getting a similiar effect for much cheaper in form of Fallen Hero.

Clockwork Knight: Great of Blizzard to still support the themes they introduced in GvG. This little guy seems like one of the better cards of the sets. He fits into the theme of Mechs being incredibly efficent stat-wise while you have a Mech on the board, but even if you have to drop him bare on turn 5, it's not as bad. People are perfectly content playing Loatheb like that, because it contests other popular 5-drops like Sludge Belcher. If you also have a Mech on the board, you get a total of 6/6 in stats for 5 mana split over 2 bodies, which is an amazing deal. I can see it possibly spawning a slightly more midrange-y Mech archetype, or just replacing Fel Reaver in Mec h Shaman, since in exchange for losing 2/2, you get the possibility of splitting the stats, and most importantly, not losing your entire deck, thus a lot of your finishing burst.

I'll be slowly updating this post with explanations through the day. I gotta work in bursts because I get burned out easily.

So it becomes either a Bluegill Warrior or a reverse stat Gilblin Stalker. Okay (in the case of Bluegill) and pretty good (in the case of Gilblin) on their own, but together in one card, that's just value. I'm assuming it transforms into a Beast, as well.

So it becomes either a Bluegill Warrior or a reverse stat Gilblin Stalker. Okay (in the case of Bluegill) and pretty good (in the case of Gilblin) on their own, but together in one card, that's just value. I'm assuming it transforms into a Beast, as well.

Oh wow. Having a stealthed beast is really good for this deck cus of druid of the fang and all of those shenanigans.

Even if the effect goes off once, it's still just a 5/5 for 4 + a card interaction which still isn't good

^^^

Double this with how Battlecries aren't overly fantastic and yeaaaaaaaaah... Not a "worse Questing Adventurer" as I've seen a lot of people say, but it's not a very good card either.

The ranked play awards are finally happening. Nobody can blame Blizzard for not listening to their player base anymore. So much hype

Also the new cards are interesting. I'm particularly intrigued by Injured Kvaldir, it might see Priest play.

Archived