pg5rm.jpg

Okey-dokey.

Never really played ones that weren't well known, don't think. Probably had the most fun with Trouble and Snakes and Ladders.

Am not one for sports but this has always seemed like a pretty good place for it, topics seem good.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that another name for Chutes and Ladder? Because that was the sheet. We played that game all the time in kindergarten before we got a computer and everyone switched over to taking turns playing Lego Island instead.

I'm actually uncharacteristically interested in sports lately. With my team the Pats winning the Super Bowl and having just finished Kuroko's Basketball (good anime), I feel like getting into sports some more. So maybe talking about them here would help.

Yeah, it's the same thing. Snakes was apparently invented by ancient Indians though, I just learned that through Google, but that's the version I knew. I've been more of a simpler kind of board game guy.

I feel like I might take a better look once I actually finish some more sports anime, they really get me excited like a good real game should. It has occasionally in the past, granted, but not as often as it could, so I just kind of steered away for the longest time.

I missed out on a game of BGO? Drat, looks like I'll have to wait for the next one... whenever that'll be. (Or I could make my own game and see if people join)

Regarding Pokémon Master trainer, I remember that game. I first played it like 13 years ago and my copy of the game is still in my attic or something.

Yeah, it's the same thing. Snakes was apparently invented by ancient Indians though, I just learned that through Google, but that's the version I knew. I've been more of a simpler kind of board game guy.

I feel like I might take a better look once I actually finish some more sports anime, they really get me excited like a good real game should. It has occasionally in the past, granted, but not as often as it could, so I just kind of steered away for the longest time.

That's interesting, I didn't think the game was that old. Cool!

Sports anime is having that effect on me too. I want to try Hajime Ippo at some point because I heard it gets the blood boiling and makes you want to go out and do something, which I could always use.

Regarding Pokémon Master trainer, I remember that game. I first played it like 13 years ago and my copy of the game is still in my attic or something.

Lucky. Actually, is that available on BGO? If not, someone should fix that.

NEak9N8.gif

OYE OYE OYE I didn't tell the Pats to allegedly deflate some balls that they didn't even need to loosen!

My relationship with the Pats is like a relationship with your teenage son. You love him so, but you wish he wasn't a cocky little jabroni that just wrecked your car.

I think I played Pokemon Red, it whatever red colored game there was in the GBA era. Back then, I barely got games so that explains how I lost interest.

That'd be Ruby. Its sister game Sapphire is what really got me into the franchise, I loved exploring the Hoenn region.

I miss ridiculously long games of Risk and such. Good times.

My friends and I tried playing Risk a couple years ago, we took an hour to set it all up and proceeded to do something else  :526092_key:

That'd be Ruby.

Could be Firered. It is a remake of the first games, but it's a GBA one and has red in the name. Strike, maybe if ya could just remember one of the starters or something it'd be more clear.

Don't matter too much, but ain't it still a little unclear with just that? If you can't remember, than oh well. xD

OYE OYE OYE I didn't tell the Pats to allegedly deflate some balls that they didn't even need to loosen!

My relationship with the Pats is like a relationship with your teenage son. You love him so, but you wish he wasn't a cocky little jabroni that just wrecked your car.

Oh I don't hate the Pats because they cheat.  That's just my excuse.  

This is sports, it's supposed to be petty. 

Oh I don't hate the Pats because they cheat.  That's just my excuse.  

This is sports, it's supposed to be petty. 

It's because we win, isn't it

Well, I hear ya on that one. Being the only Sox fan in a high school of Yankees fans was a hassle and a half, to say the least.

Risk or monopoly while high has got to be one of the most fun things I did this year.

I owe you for that new addition to the bucket list.

Though I think high charades would be even funnier.

And no, I just temporarily forgot about FireRed...so maybe.

I don't play BGO, so it doesn't really apply at this moment.

And no Striker, I don't have crackers and cheese right now,

>Doesn't have the game anymore
>Play again meant play Pokémon again

Sorry for not being clear. I thought I implied stuff well.

Just keep in mind if you get back in Pokemon, there are several things that have changed since the GBA days and whenever you last played.

Archived