Sakura, Oregon does iirc. Never bothered tbh and I'd rather wait until 21. And it looks like y'all got drunk last night here.

Yeah, same.

Rather wait until I'm 21 to have a drink, even if I'm at home with parents.

City/county can be rather paranoid at times.

-----

On-topic though, Batman's cool but haven't really been keeping up with DC and stuff as of late. 

Didn't watch the movies.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOH OOH DC AND MARVEL I LOVE COMIC BOOK HEROES.

Personally, not a huge fan of Batman. I'd take Nightwing over him any day. My favourite DC character is probably The Flash. Boring but legit, who doesn't want super speed?

I'm probably same with The Flash. Not all that keen on Batman or DC in general, it's been Marvel that really gets me. I know I haven't actually been reading super heroes' comic books though. My knowledge all comes from shows and movies mostly. It just seems so daunting although there's probably a lot of recent things I can jump into.

It isn't the powers that can make someone OP. Sometimes it is all a person can do with the lack of powers. Still, Batman breaks all human physique and boundary of knowledge. He is a superhero even if he doesn't have defined "super powers". He is pretty OP when you think of everything he has compared to those who have powers. Can easily beat most heroes. He is just more relate-able because he is human without defined super powers.

Nah I like Batman. But really. The Flash can run at 63 sextillion times the speed of light or some sheet, steal speed from people to make them essentially frozen in time, time travel etc.

He's WAY overpowered.

Fear the speed force, I guess. Flash is very interesting given his super speed.

I'm probably same with The Flash. Not all that keen on Batman or DC in general, it's been Marvel that really gets me. I know I haven't actually been reading super heroes' comic books though. My knowledge all comes from shows and movies mostly. It just seems so daunting although there's probably a lot of recent things I can jump into.

Yeah I really want to get into reading the comics and sheet more.

But Batman isn't OP'd. He is one the few non-super Justice League members. o.o

Batman weak af

It isn't the powers that can make someone OP. Sometimes it is all a person can do with the lack of powers. Still, Batman breaks all human physique and boundary of knowledge. He is a superhero even if he doesn't have defined "super powers". He is pretty OP when you think of everything he has compared to those who have powers. Can easily beat most heroes. He is just more relate-able because he is human without defined super powers.

Pretty sure in the comics he has plans on how to stop like every superhero if they turn evil

Nah I like Batman. But really. The Flash can run at 63 sextillion times the speed of light or some sheet, steal speed from people to make them essentially frozen in time, time travel etc.

He's WAY overpowered.

funk yeah he's so good

can't wait for the new season, mang

Brooo I'm so keen

Batman isn't quite as dangerous as any of the other members of the league, the thing is he's the epitome of crazy prepared. There are no situations he isn't equipped to deal with with the exception of magic. I mean he has a room in the batcave deicated to contingency plans in case any members of the league go rogue.

As for Flash, he's criminally underrated. It's been proven many times that he can potentially be even stronger than Superman, with Flashpoint being one of his big moments. The Speed Force has a degree of time manipulation anyway. Nobody can really do anything about that.

Archived