• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I start college again on Monday, so there goes my free time -_-

This semester, I start doing engineering subjects (specifically civil stuff, because that's the field I'm going into).

Also have to take programming again, because I didn't do so hot learning C (although it didn't help that instructor wasn't loud enough; literally, he's in auditorium and opted not to use a microphone). This one is Java and some easier stuff; idk.

(I did learn some things in the other language, but not enough. At best, I can write simplistic programs with number variables; need to work on doing character inputs.)

---------

Of course, I can't get any scholarships because either I don't meet certain requirements (GPA [but blame the courses], ethnicities) or I don't "assist" the homeless/needy families among other things.

Well...I am rather busy on the weekends with my volunteer stuff at martial arts club; plus, homeless down here are getting violent lately (well, around the tourist district anyway).

When I applied to college in 2012, best I could get was a loan (even after I did a crapload of paperwork + retained a +3.5 cumulative GPA [actually 3.6, but you get it])

Archived