Suggested Anime to Stream  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Out of finished anime?

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  2. 2. Second Choice

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  3. 3. Out of summer anime (we might try some out on another day)?

• Amanchu!
    • B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious
    • Battery
    • Fukigen na Mononokean
    • Handa-kun
    • Love Live! Sunshine!!
    • Mob Psycho 100
    • New Game!
    • Qualidea Code
    • Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars
    • Rewrite
    • Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan
    • Taboo Tattoo
    • Time Travel Girl

99gGyCu.png

Why? It has been a while since any of the more anime focused clubs have been active. It being pretty prevalent here, some of us thinking about much more of a non-airing watch style, and the fact that clubs gaining any sort of activity for any reason has made some of us want to try this again. If you've been here long enough, you may have guessed from the name that this is a spiritual successor of 2 different clubs:

1 for making chibi cards, as well as Japanese related things in general

and 1 for more focus on anime

[spoiler=So,]while that may be somewhat true, it is 2 clubs. It may be best to think of it as a completely new and fresh club, or a love child of sorts, but that doesn't mean it holds all of the same ideals. It is mainly an anime focused club, and things related to that. Manga, light novels, visual novels, and other games in which are based on anime or vice-versa. Why not. Just ask, and you may be surprised. We may talk about other things, perhaps, but there are definitely other places for that, just as anime isn't such a constant topic in other clubs.

[spoiler=Rules]c/p The Treehouse since Striker got a good set of 'em, and it's probably best we reiterate there is post count a bit more.

1. All YCM rules apply.
2. Flaming shall not be tolerated. This is a place of rest, not stress.
3. Joking around is allowed, trolling is not. There is a fine line between joking and trolling.
4. Keep one-liners and picture only posts to a minimum. We have post count again, so don't abuse that privilege.
5. If you repeatedly break these rules, you shall receive a strike. Three strikes and you are banned.
6. The length of the ban seal be determined on a case-by-case basis.
7. I have the right to add and change rules as needed and with notice.

[spoiler=How to Join]Say it like you mean it.

A members list isn't particularly important, as long as you clearly like anime, that should be enough. If you want to be added to the PM (for stream reasons/reminders), you can probably be by asking here.

[spoiler Banners & Logos]

99gGyCu.png

The first will not have this clubs official name, since we aim to be somewhat silly like that.

[spoiler=Club Activity][spoiler=Kinds of activities]This can range from things like Anime of the Month, where we may vote on an anime that is basically going to just be given some spotlight here (but by all means, you would be encouraged to check it out, otherwise there would not be much of a point. We may be encouraged to find one a decent number of us have not watched, so it can be tried more openly, as if this was a school club, (or book club, we'd definitely like some thoughts on it), to a similar thing involving manga,

to events we can do with other clubs. Can be something like dueling on DN or battling on Pokemon Showdown, or something. There would have to be enough members who are open to it, even as just a change of pace (may not be that familiar with something, but to engage in events it may still be fun).

I don't know. I would surely encourage either of these kinds of events, or potential others.

Decided Activity: Streaming Events:

The following is a non-paid reminder:

If you end up running Steins;Gate do give me a call will ya? :3

Starts 9:30 PM EST. We do this daily with one episode of each of the aforementioned anime. If the link isn't here, we'll make sure it's easily available on a club PM, maybe the status bar as well.

[spoiler=Further details in case someone needs to take over/anyone may want to try another stream time for whatever reason:]

Ok, awesome. It's super easy to set up, I'll explain it here in case I'm ever not around and someone else wants to host it.

- So first you just make an account on the website. Username, password, it's that easy. Go to your own channel by clicking your avatar in the bottom right and clicking "My Channel" and click on the button in the upper right with three lines, and it should look like this.
- Go to any anime streaming site where you can download the episodes (I use KissAnime), go to whatever episode you want, and under the video player and ads there should be download links. Copy the link address as shown here and just copy it into the box on your Yudofu channel and hit enter. If nothing happens it might be a resolution thing, I tried copying the 1080p link and the video didn't start, but when I did it with the 720p link it started no problem.
- The episode should start after that, so just have anyone you want to watch go to the link as I did just earlier.

No software downloads required and no need to actually have the files themselves, I like it.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and so we have our first member. Great!

i mean i like anime and i'd like to join, but what exactly is happening here? talking about animes we've watched? or what? cause i'm confused

Yes. And ask about anime you haven't watched, and other things. Pretty much all manner of anime related things. Reason being it worked pretty well quite some time ago, and the Anime & Manga section is for the most part active with ongoing anime.

We already be getting the ball rolling up in hea

We had better start on a topic soon

So Mirei made me chenge my avi because we're twins. I know I have to watch Idolmaster already but I'm busy rewatching The Unlimited as a refresher after finally finishing Zettai Karen Children. And it'll take a bit since I do other things and I have a butt-ton of stuff I sampled I still want to watch. You are right, idk what kind of topic this is. But it might just be one.

I know you'll like it. You'll love it. I know you'll love Miki. I love Miki. I love her so much that I'll never change my name to hers for the same reason I'll never use Rin's name. It must not be done. Miki is my idol-pri!

:444816_key:

Um, I haven't watched it all yet, but I can just tell. Go watch it right now-pri.

Why is CowCow not here yet-pri?

so the only reason i like these two animes is cause the jabroni gets the girl (probably; i mean the action and the plots were cool and all; but still..), but i loved Guilty Crown and SAO's first season before Alfheim.

I know I have to watch Idolmaster already but I'm busy rewatching The Unlimited as a refresher after finally finishing Zettai Karen Children. And it'll take a bit since I do other things and I have a butt-ton of stuff I sampled I still want to watch. You are right, idk what kind of topic this is. But it might just be one.

gonna watch these tomorrow, as right now i'm about ready to fall asleep typing

Oh hey what do you know, that's me.

I am here now and stuff, sign me up!

....What are we doing?

You're in!

Um, we're talking about stuff and not making 2 word posts-pri.

So um, have you seen iDOLM@STER-pri?

the a****** gets the girl (probably; i mean the action and the plots were cool and all; but still..), but i loved Guilty Crown

I'm not sure why, but now I must watch this-pri.

Someday-pri.

Oh hey what do you know, that's me.

I am here now and stuff, sign me up!

....What are we doing?

We talk about anime and things.

I liked SAO because in the second half Kirito done a thing to his sister that reminds me of my late father

It's not good man. The action looked cool, but it wasn't really. LN is about same only it mentions the whole Sachi thing in brief so I think it's better paced.

You're in!

Um, we're talking about stuff and not making 2 word posts-pri.

So um, have you seen iDOLM@STER-pri?

I'm not sure why, but now I must watch this-pri.

Someday-pri.

I seem to have vanished for a while sorry about that.

Yes I have watched it, a while back. :D Hibiki is my favorite for sure.

I seem to have vanished for a while sorry about that.

Yes I have watched it, a while back. :D Hibiki is my favorite for sure.

I should have guessed. From what I've seen, Rin appears to be like her, Ami and Mami. I'm not sure who she's most like (I mean, if I were to compare them).

My favorite so far is Miki (I know, I already said that, but she's amazing). Rin and her aren't alike, but I can really feel it (that I'm going to like her just as much as I like Rin).

I know of someone that if he were here, could definitely vouch for how awesome Miki is. :D

I mean, he did say all the time how he wanted someone to change their name to her's. Too bad I wouldn't have even if I watched this sooner-pri.

Archived