Suggested Anime to Stream  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Out of finished anime?

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  2. 2. Second Choice

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  3. 3. Out of summer anime (we might try some out on another day)?

• Amanchu!
    • B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious
    • Battery
    • Fukigen na Mononokean
    • Handa-kun
    • Love Live! Sunshine!!
    • Mob Psycho 100
    • New Game!
    • Qualidea Code
    • Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars
    • Rewrite
    • Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan
    • Taboo Tattoo
    • Time Travel Girl

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have class during the weekdays except for Wednesday from 12:30-2:30 and I tend to do schoolwork leading up to it, so I'm free most of the afternoon every day, though this weekend I'll be meeting with my classmate for a group project around 2 or 3 PM for an undetermined amount of time.

K here's the thing. For some reason only ep 6 that one time didn't get caught. i have it set so it just automatically chooses unlisted. I deleted the others then started uploading them with names already changed so it must be audio visual detection. Technically anyone that can install Hola on their browser can just find an unblocked country to browse it from, or we can find something obscure as sheet that isn't licensed in any English speaking countries. Or we can do this like a book club and watch things on our own time, just would in no way be as fun.

An anime club to talk about anime? I'm good with that, though I haven't watched nearly the amount of anime you guys have. I am a prolific LN and manga reader though, so there's that.

In any case, this will be a good way to help me keep in touch with the newest anime and such.

An anime club to talk about anime? I'm good with that, though I haven't watched nearly the amount of anime you guys have. I am a prolific LN and manga reader though, so there's that.

In any case, this will be a good way to help me keep in touch with the newest anime and such.

You up for a daily 9:30pm EST stream of Code Geass?

How sure are you this will work? Can you get in actual trouble for uploading that stuff? If this works, can we re-watch Hyouka-pri?

Seemingly only if it's blocked worldwide. Although it may seem like a lot, not even 58 countries is worldwide, and Code Geass is only blocked in 19. Blocked in major ones, but it seems workable. So yeah, maybe.

EDIT: Actually, reading up on it on YT Copyright page, I'm getting real hesitant about doing this. I mean, it's nothing different, it does get strikes... if someone else can and bothers to upload, we can still go on with it, but geh... then again the strikes just say 

[spoiler=Video blocked in 19 countries]Your video can't be played in these countries: American Samoa, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Guam, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Northern Mariana Islands, Poland, Puerto Rico, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, United States Virgin Islands

Can't monetize video 

If you agree with these conditions, you don't have to do anything. Well apparently not actual strikes so yeah. I'm dumb.

Yeah I'm not doing it, 7th got blocked worldwide. From what I've read something must have happened to that account I'm using. Or could have if I waited longer? I'm really not chancing 3 strikes happening even though I gave up using this account years ago. Wouldn't make sense to once I see that can happen. We're back to seeing if anyone can stream decently or something. Or if anyone else wants to try. Not that it would make sense though, as I just said.

Yeah I'm not doing it, 7th got blocked worldwide. From what I've read something must have happened to that account I'm using.

Well, you're uploaded stuff you shouldn't be. What did you think would happen?

That's why livestreaming is best for this kind of thing, but you have pay to get it decent and I can't do that.

Well, you're uploaded stuff you shouldn't be. What did you think would happen?

That's why livestreaming is best for this kind of thing, but you have pay to get it decent and I can't do that.

Actually exactly that. But I tried anyway and yeah I chickened out 'cuz I'm not gonna break rules that much. And Aix said unlisted wouldn't get caught by copyright. D:

Ok, I need someone to test this real quick, follow this link: http://www.yudofu.moe/shradow

You'll need to register an account to use the chat, but it's real quick and doesn't even have to involve your email, just make a username and password and you're good. I've got an episode of Code Geass going right now. I want to see if it's as easy as just setting it up and then if anyone can join.

Ok, awesome. It's super easy to set up, I'll explain it here in case I'm ever not around and someone else wants to host it.

- So first you just make an account on the website. Username, password, it's that easy. Go to your own channel by clicking your avatar in the bottom right and clicking "My Channel" and click on the button in the upper right with three lines, and it should look like this.

- Go to any anime streaming site where you can download the episodes (I use KissAnime), go to whatever episode you want, and under the video player and ads there should be download links. Copy the link address as shown here and just copy it into the box on your Yudofu channel and hit enter. If nothing happens it might be a resolution thing, I tried copying the 1080p link and the video didn't start, but when I did it with the 720p link it started no problem.

- The episode should start after that, so just have anyone you want to watch go to the link as I did just earlier.

No software downloads required and no need to actually have the files themselves, I like it.

So, next order of business. Are we watching this dub or sub?

For me, I generally like to choose subs if it's a Japan-ish setting, and dubs if it's Western-ish. Like Fullmetal Alchemist I prefer dub but for something like Naruto I'd prefer sub. It's also a plus if the VAs are good.

From what it sounds like, Code Geass has both Eastern and Western elements? In that case, I don't think I'd mind either.

Also, tried the Yudofu site and it worked perfectly! :D

Archived