Suggested Anime to Stream  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Out of finished anime?

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  2. 2. Second Choice

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  3. 3. Out of summer anime (we might try some out on another day)?

• Amanchu!
    • B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious
    • Battery
    • Fukigen na Mononokean
    • Handa-kun
    • Love Live! Sunshine!!
    • Mob Psycho 100
    • New Game!
    • Qualidea Code
    • Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars
    • Rewrite
    • Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan
    • Taboo Tattoo
    • Time Travel Girl

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woot woot!

Please don't spam. We can plan our events and we can talk about other anime related things. But too much of posts like that is not going to make a good case for C&O having post count again. I can't even really say that that isn't a 1 word post, and we should in no way be making those. 

Please don't spam. We can plan our events and we can talk about other anime related things. But too much of posts like that is not going to make a good case for C&O having post count again. I can't even really say that that isn't a 1 word post, and we should in no way be making those. 

*smirks from a corner of the room*

O yeah sorry, i forgot about that...

To talk about anime stuff instead, would you suggest me Fate/Zero? I heard that it's good, and i wanna know what it talks about and if i should add it to my to watch list.

A few people here definitely would. I can't say for sure what it's about since it always seemed like it would have quite the amount of action... which while I like has not been interesting me as much lately. I am sure that I'll be partaking in my fair share of that for sure, what with these streams now. xD

A few people here definitely would. I can't say for sure what it's about since it always seemed like it would have quite the amount of action... which while I like has not been interesting me as much lately. I am sure that I'll be partaking in my fair share of that for sure, what with these streams now. xD

Fate/Zero doesn't have a ton of action. There's a lot more talking. And when there's action, the action is top tier.

Yes, I would definitely recommend Fate/zero. ufotable's adaption of Fate/stay night also finished recently, and if you were to watch one you might as well watch both. Though zero is a prequel to stay night, and each spoils things about the other, so whichever you watch first is up to preference.

Hmm...forgot there were two anime for this...

Um...idk, whichever one came out first? Or whichever one was meant for me to watch first? I generally prefer to try watching in the order I was meant to. Chronologically also works if there's no default order.

Fate/stay night came out first as a visual novel, then Fate/zero came out as a light novel prequel later. There was an older anime adaption of F/SN but it was sheet, then ufotable made the F/Z anime and it was awesome, then they made the F/SN anime (specifically the Unlimited Blade Works route, the visual novel has three different story routes), which was also awesome.

I watched F/Z first as ufotable's F/SN hadn't been made yet at the time, and I prefer seeing F/Z first. Watching F/Z first reveals identities of certain characters (though in the UBW route, it didn't come into play too much, that's probably different for the Heaven's Feel route given one of the important characters), though I feel like if you don't know about certain characters from F/Z first, things lose out on a lot of impact in F/SN. But that's just me.

EDIT: So unless my counting is off, it seems the majority of us prefer either language or the dub, so we're going with the dub of Code Geass. When are we gonna start? Today or maybe tomorrow, or later?

yudofu just ain't loading for me so, I guess I'll rewatch CG in my own time.

On the F/Z thing, do not and play the VN instead. At the end of the day, F/Z really is just an overglorified spin-off. It's great to see where the ideals of the main character of F/SN came from, as well as seeing what type of person Kirei was before, but that's why F/Z should be experienced afterwards.

F/Z is just a light novel, not a visual novel.

Also, what internet browser are you using? Sethera was having issues with the video skipping until they switched from Safari to Google Chrome.

So we watched the first episode of Code Geass, and in addition added another show to the lineup and watched the first episode of Mushishi as well. We'll be doing this daily at 9:30 PM EST, and I'll reply in the PM to everyone at 8:00 PM EST to give everyone a heads up. However people kinda wanted to watch more, so we might want to start watching 2 episodes of each show daily instead of just one, what's everyone's thoughts on that?

Honestly Firefox could be good on mine, just I had issues with it being slower than IE at a library years ago. Chrome was just not responding at all the last few times I tried. Going a bit unique here and using Opera. Like I said I only got that one skip so far. 

I was actually thinking 4 episodes total sounded ideal. Stopping now is good because we are just getting things started but I feel just 1 hour is still a little short for this kind of thing.

Archived