Suggested Anime to Stream  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Out of finished anime?

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  2. 2. Second Choice

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  3. 3. Out of summer anime (we might try some out on another day)?

• Amanchu!
    • B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious
    • Battery
    • Fukigen na Mononokean
    • Handa-kun
    • Love Live! Sunshine!!
    • Mob Psycho 100
    • New Game!
    • Qualidea Code
    • Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars
    • Rewrite
    • Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan
    • Taboo Tattoo
    • Time Travel Girl

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well in total this event did last about an hour. There was a bit of a break deciding on what to watch next. Even if we don't have to do that, that break still sounds nice. Considering that and things, 1 ep of each is pretty solid if not everyone can do more.

Considering how long these things are, if I'm still gonna attempt to call them "Anime of the Month", Mushishi's it for next month. At first I expected it would be multiple eps of the same show at once since that's what my experience with group streaming was (generally 5-7), but once again, that was a weekly thing, so this is fine too. 

I feel kinda bad being in the club but not having any plans to watch the streams. >.> Just find it hard to watch things in that way.

But I would like to report that I'm now at episode 19 of Shirobako :526094_key:

Which reminds me... I should finish Claymore.

I feel kinda bad being in the club but not having any plans to watch the streams. >.> Just find it hard to watch things in that way.

How much have you actually tried? 'Cuz I thought the same thing, but most of the time I'm only missing minor details. It's the one way I'm actually fine with multitasking while trying to take in a story.

Would be an honor to have you but it's totally understandable if you really can't (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Since I already snuck in during club stuff yesterday now is as good a time as any to join up properly :P

And for those that can't/haven't figure(d) it out, Yeah hi, this is Lazaruz XD

(Cant find where to set an alias like the rest of you fine folks who changed name)

Well welcome XD

Yeah the reason you can't find it is because it was added without our permission mostly lol. I was given its rightful praise though, and I'm sure if you contact a mod it can be done for you. Aix is in this club and he seems to have been the one to have done it in the first place, so if you don't get to it, shouldn't take too long.

Weaboo wasn't there that long, I think, so I'm assuming he was a random.

Yeah, f=I figured as much.

Ok, I'll add you to the PM.

EDIT: Starting today I'm sending out replies in the PM starting at 7:30 PM EST to give everyone a 2 hours heads up. If you don't have it set to give you notifications, you should change that if you don't want to forget.

Archived