Gimme a Deck

Peridank

Masked Chopper.dek

As maybe one of the first people (if not the first) on YCM to make a workable build for this (if only because I love ridiculously trollzy wincons), I want to see how other people go about it.

Oh god Me and Dwarven King I think did that a while back. It was pretty fun. 

OT:

How about Winged Kuriboh lv 10

That should be fun to do. 

So, what's that Butterspy deck supposed to do? I think it's more of a Rank 4 archetype. You should use Photon Alexandra Queen - it's the best card they have access to. It's actually the reason I tried Butterspies, but the cards really suck.

Build an Embodiment of Crime and Embodiment of Punishment deck. With Anti-Hope, God of Despair.

So, what's that Butterspy deck supposed to do? I think it's more of a Rank 4 archetype. You should use Photon Alexandra Queen - it's the best card they have access to. It's actually the reason I tried Butterspies, but the cards really suck.

Build an Embodiment of Crime and Embodiment of Punishment deck. With Anti-Hope, God of Despair.

The deck works around morpho to and the change position aspect... considering call since morpho goes away fast... its very trolly for some decks... especially with the defense the deck has... being able to make game out of bs... that being said that xyz sucks... srry... i took the best course of action i saw...

With that being said I have a huge list... yay! Deckbuilding is like the best part of ygo... I can't wait to do these all...

Working on Harpie Lightsworn right now... will finish tomorrow...

Lightsworn Harpies

I was wrong... this was kinda hard... I have a "rough draft" that I will post now so I can move on. Idea is to dump the harps and use there trap to swarm. (The part I am having issues with is room... I can't seem to make it the right balance...)

[spoiler=Semi-Completed Deck.dek]VQ63h6S.png

Masked Chopper.dek

As maybe one of the first people (if not the first) on YCM to make a workable build for this (if only because I love ridiculously trollzy wincons), I want to see how other people go about it.

Really interesting and fun to make... I love to watch my opponent get frustrated... lol Also can you link yours so I can see what yours was like? Mine is a simple Piper Engine as you can tell focusing around moon and mirror.

[spoiler=Go To Sle-*shot*]http://i.imgur.com/afcLwuc.png

As stated remember these are rough drafts of the first playable version... I can update as I wish.

hunder meklords

... I must have skipped over that while reading... hmmmmm will try...

Really interesting and fun to make... I love to watch my opponent get frustrated... lol Also can you link yours so I can see what yours was like? Mine is a simple Piper Engine as you can tell focusing around moon and mirror.

[spoiler=Here ya go]y4Wsvnk.png

Archived