Crossover Crisis. Try to stop me.

King K. Azo

Name two fictional characters/locations/universes and I will connect them.

E.g: Splatoon to Voldemort.

Splatoon is confirmed bad future of Super Mario Sunshine. Mario is voiced by Charles Martinet. Charles Martinet voices a AT-AT driver in Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. Stars Wars is a (currently) six movie epic. Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit is a six movie epic. Gandalf is a wizard. Voldemort is a wizard.

Let's see how far I can go. 

Notice, some posts may take longer than others. I'm looking at you, Seinfield to Final Fantasy VI!!

Crash Bandicoot to Hei from Darker than Black.

Crash Bandicoot is a game on Playstation. Playstation 3 has the game Dynasty Warriors: Gundam. Tensai Okamura has done key animation for an OVA called Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory. Tensai Okamura is the writer and director of Darker than Black. Hei is a character in Darker than Black.

I'll bite.

Awesomenauts and Claymore

This one is kinda reaching for the fact I resorted to a crossover game.

Awesomenauts is on the PS4. PS4 has the game J-Stars Victory Vs. J-Stars Victory is a crossover of Shonen Jump characters. Norihiro Yagi wrote Undeadman, which appeared in Shonen Jump. Norihiro Yagi is the author of Claymore.

GABE NEWELL TO EPISODE 3

Gabe Newell founded Steam. Steam has Star Wars Battlefront 2. Star Wars Battlefront 2 contains Stars Wars EPISODE 3.

Seras Victoria (Hellsing Ultimate) to Gochuumon Wa Usagi Desu Ka

Gochuumon Wa Usagi Desu Ka is published by Houbunsha. Houbunsha publishes Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Said manga has a PSP game. Hellsing has a PSP game. Seras is in Hellsing.

Archived