Post and I'll give you a piece of my mind.

Simping For Hina

My mind is ready.

I had a dream Donald Trump made some new racist comment on TV and I got really mad so I started a coin jar and labelled it “F*ck Donald Trump” and every time the coin jar was filled I would go to the grocery store and buy eggs and use the eggs to egg his house but eventually people started getting wind of my noble cause and they started coming from far and wide to my house to contribute to my coin jar…. soon these billionaires started coming to my house and shoving wads of hundreds and checks for millions of dollars into the jar and I was making my entire living off throwing eggs at Donald Trump’s house… I had this whole campaign with t shirts and bumper stickers and rallies all with the slogan “F*ck Donald Trump”

I am enjoying this thus far.

Girl on a dating app tells me in the first few messages that I’m really cute (true) and interesting (also true) and asks me to meet her at 1140am for coffee at a random McDonald’s. When I ask if she’s a 45 year old man trying to harvest my organs, she proceeds to send me 15 pictures in a row that look like they’re straight from Facebook. Because that’s how you convince somebody you’re real (not true).

Now normally I don’t accept propositions like this because I’m thinking “what’s the catch?” Well, I decide to live a little on the YOLO side…and since it’s right next to a Subway Sandwich shop I think that the worst that could happen is it’s a 45 year old lonely man, I give him a big hug because I know the feeling as a 25 year old lonely man, get a tasty sandwich, then go home. Apparently that was NOT the worst thing that could happen.

I show up. She shows up. She’s real. I’m surprised. I buy her coffee because I subscribe to traditional gender roles unless requested otherwise. She uses her McCafe frequent buyers card so she gets stamps. Its cute. While the guy is making her drink, she tells me to go find a table outside in the sun. I go outside and find the perfect goddamn table because I’m a romantic at heart. 5 minutes later. 10 minutes later. 15 minutes later. No girl. I text her the typical guy message “lol u get lost???”. No response. Turns out she took the coffee and left.

So I’m not saying it’s bad to leave a date if you feel uncomfortable or aren’t attracted to them. It’s totally your decision. But I don’t think that’s the case…I think this girl is a serial McCafe dater. And I don’t think this was her first time. It was too professional. Too clean. It was the perfect McHeist. And I’m starting to think I’m not even mad…she didn’t steal my credit card, or my organs. Just a few euros.

I thought I wouldn't want this but now I think I want this

The tallest person on Earth has been the same height as every person on Earth.

I'm not sure if I want to do this or not but eh, might as well do it.

If I ever turned invisible the first thing I’d do is go to France and beat up a mime. Everyone would think he is the greatest performer to ever live.

dick

make fun of any male praying mantis you mean. it means that they're a virgin.

Archived