[ANIME] Thorn Prisoner/Over Server/Observer monsters + Multiplying Thorns

Zuma only works once to summon, darli can only negate an attack once per turn and van only works while you have a thorn prisoner in your hand ... they are as mediocre as they can get while still being able to defeat an anime deck ... the fusion is a win-con with extreme setup and the others are absurdly mediocre once in a time battle stoppers.

Not even an anime should feel threatened by these monsters.

These remind me a lot of cloudians, in a weird way.

Cloudians do not fall flat to many attacks, these cannot handle mutliple attacks, funnily enough yuya (the inventor of the pendulum mechanic) is propably the one to take this character down.

I am very dissapointed, these monsters had me exicted for a while (being based around using level 1 monsters with 0/0, also including one tuner), however they wasted said potential.

These remind me a lot of cloudians, in a weird way. But it isn't like Adrian went undefeated using them in the anim-

Wait.

What?

He did?

Well, there goes that point.

He sort of lost to Yubel's Exodia Deck while using Cloudians. They just cancelled the Duel when Break the Seal was about to add the last Exodia piece.

And there might be more Thorn Prisoners or support in future Duels. The concept has potential (in the anime), but this was the first Duel we saw the cards for.

I was getting similar vibes myself, but it still doesn't change the fact that I currently dislike Sergey as a character.

...be careful what you say about Sergey, he might actually like the hate

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/FZTipWcvhZhhyDlA9m50Gg9oeyhT14gXaMW-OpUc41rllNBPZkSPgfhpYVjFeUGik0NLQbeyQM8e0QxWa8zMTD2rCIMmDBNcASSpsxBu1nuiYMZ62yrTwV8rbExemGHdStug-nqBHeF51LWBH7wQmmB-hTZb1MYQloRtEKSEYvYNP0HVYd0mmfSLQEOnNi83io1rSw=w512-h288-nc

Endured... Endured... Endured...

...beautiful

...Bollocks, I may have to retract my previous statment in that case.

Of the two I definitely prefer Yubel, but I feel like Sergey may yet get interesting.

I also prefer Yubel, and I probs still will even if/when Sergey gets more interesting.

Archived