I'm leaving

Arimetal

Just kidding, I just got here bastards! You think I'm leaving without actually getting something from this site?

That being said, everyone needs to stop being depressed and sheet. Listen to music, something with an actual tempo. No matter how shitty something is right now, its going to get better, but only if you tell it to. Don't just lay there with your music either. At that point your brain is going to think about the negative things. Start moving to the beat. Belt out lyrics if you want. You don't have to break dance suddenly, but ease into. Trust me, it can be Bernadette by IAMX and you'll still feel better afterwards.

After that, you got some initiative, go find a game to play or show to watch, a comedy or action most preferably. Something to get your feelings up with some happy or excited mojo. If its serious depression, find a way to vent your feelings. A diary, a friend, family. If its violent, go for a walk. While walking, think back to what you were doing before, the show or song, and have some fun goofing around.

This is just how I do it. It may have more or less of an effect on you. But its all I got.

Lets just have fun, by now you all should know how fast time really is, and how you should make the best of that time.

Just kidding, I just got here b****es! You think I'm leaving without actually getting something from this site?

That being said, everyone needs to stop being depressed and s***. Listen to music, something with an actual tempo. No matter how shitty something is right now, its going to get better, but only if you tell it to. Don't just lay there with your music either. At that point your brain is going to think about the negative things. Start moving to the beat. Belt out lyrics if you want. You don't have to break dance suddenly, but ease into. Trust me, it can be Bernadette by IAMX and you'll still feel better afterwards.

After that, you got some initiative, go find a game to play or show to watch, a comedy or action most preferably. Something to get your feelings up with some happy or excited mojo. If its serious depression, find a way to vent your feelings. A diary, a friend, family. If its violent, go for a walk. While walking, think back to what you were doing before, the show or song, and have some fun goofing around.

This is just how I do it. It may have more or less of an effect on you. But its all I got.

Lets just have fun, by now you all should know how fast time really is, and how you should make the best of that time.

You're quickly becoming my favorite user here.

Just kidding, I just got here bastards! You think I'm leaving without actually getting something from this site?

That being said, everyone needs to stop being depressed and sheet. Listen to music, something with an actual tempo. No matter how shitty something is right now, its going to get better, but only if you tell it to. Don't just lay there with your music either. At that point your brain is going to think about the negative things. Start moving to the beat. Belt out lyrics if you want. You don't have to break dance suddenly, but ease into. Trust me, it can be Bernadette by IAMX and you'll still feel better afterwards.

Second this.

If I haven't mentioned it, we've been getting some wonderful new members this last month or so.  You're by far one of the newer members who's been standing out above the rest.  Keep up the good work (^_^)b

Did someone with Kanashimi99 account names counts? :3

(I'm here at 25 Sept or so, even i'm though registered at February, not knowing the existence of YCM forum)

[spoiler=To XOXO only!'']Psssst . . .

Someone is talking about us in Miscellaneous sections

Did someone with Kanashimi99 account names counts? :3

(I'm here at 25 Sept or so, even i'm though registered at February, not knowing the existence of YCM forum)

[spoiler=To XOXO only!'']Psssst . . .

Someone is talking about us in Miscellaneous sections

You and xoxo both contribute very well to CC, keep it up!

Archived