destinyexodia rating (serious)

Urayne

How do yall think of me now. Got a serious tag so it stays serious and does not end up like my "me rate you on how I like you" thread (if you don't like it take it up with the idiot Mitch)!

Anyways keep it on a 1/10 scale:

1-2=horrible

3-4=lame

5-6=okay

7-8=better than you was

9-10=you're awsome now

You will have my word that after this post I will not try to post in your threads again and will do my best to not annoy you in the future. All I ask in return is that you will allow me this one last immature comment to say that I wish you will never respect me like you would any other normal forum member again. Frankly speaking I don't want that respect considering how the type of person you seem to be. I'd be disgusted. Thank you.

You will have my word that after this post I will not try to post in your threads again and will do my best to not annoy you in the future. All I ask in return is that you will allow me this one last immature comment to say that I wish you will never respect me like you would any other normal forum member again. Frankly speaking I don't want that respect considering how the type of person you seem to be. I'd be disgusted. Thank you.

.....................Fine, mortal.

Archived