Titans Are Free; Your Death Awaits [YCM Weirdmageddon, Part 5]

Hadés

h9eUAMV.jpg?2

Foolish mortals, your end has come! At long last, the Titans are free once more! With Herc taken care of by your own kind, there is nothing that can stop your destruction in Weirdmageddon! If you wish to be spared from your inevitable death, join me!

*Pain and Panic arrive and whisper into Hades' ear*

You mortals can thank my minions as there is another way you can escape my grasp! For the next four days, you must create a card using each of the four Titans (one Titan a day)! If your cards meet my high expectations, then I will let you live! If you fail, your soul shall be mine! So, who here thinks they can survive!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6hN61sS.png

h9eUAMV.jpg?2

Finally, the first pathetic soul to take my challenge. Let's see if death awaits you...

Okay mortal, I can obviously see you planned for Hydros to become this on an icy body:

ColdWaveSDZW-EN-C-1E.jpg

I must say that I love the flavor here, except the idea for a DARK Aqua-Type monster. The idea is cute, but Hydros isn't cute. While I don't like the idea of basing a card's effect on a banned card, I guess a semi-generic Synchro works for a Cold Wave effect. *looks at Summon requirements* Ooh, what do we have here? Do I smell a bit of Nekroz in this card? A teched GUB and Valkyrus would make this in a flash. However, do they really need a Cold Wave Synchro. I mean, it stops them from making their Ritual Plays for a turn. Though, I assume this would only be used when you are done making your plays. Come to think of it, pushing for game with Hydros sounds lovely. And while I don't have a problem with overkill, I imagine some of your peers may have an issue with it given the 3.2k body that Hydros has.

Balance: 31/40

Playability: 37/40

Flavor: 17/20

Total: 85/100

Looks like you live to see another day, mortal. And for the rest of you, failure is under 80/100. I did say my standards were high.

Hehe how about I send you back where you belong. My tower already fell so going rogue seems more fun bastards.

PcmFx1z.jpg

So let's pave the path back to hell!

Ah, looks like we have ourselves a traitor. Let's see if I can end your life here and now...

The flavor on this is terrible. You honestly expect Pyros to just burn through Spell/Trap cards. Really? I was expecting more with the flavor, and you disappoint me. Sure you can get rid of Vanity's and whatever continuous Trap that your opponent may have, but that kind of duty should be reserved for something weaker than Pyros. And no, the cannot be destroyed by battle clause doesn't make up for that. 2 Level 4 Monster requirement is standard, and I see no problem with it here. This would probably be a side at best, a place where Pyros doesn't deserve to be.

Balance: 32/40

Playability: 33/40

Flavor: 14/20

Total: 79/100

Oh, so close. It is now time for you to suffer for betraying us. *opens us a small jar and starts sucking your soul out of your body* Maybe that will teach you mortals to not betray others!

Ah, looks like we have ourselves a traitor. Let's see if I can end your life here and now...

The flavor on this is terrible. You honestly expect Pyros to just burn through Spell/Trap cards. Really? I was expecting more with the flavor, and you disappoint me. Sure you can get rid of Vanity's and whatever continuous Trap that your opponent may have, but that kind of duty should be reserved for something weaker than Pyros. And no, the cannot be destroyed by battle clause doesn't make up for that. 2 Level 4 Monster requirement is standard, and I see no problem with it here. This would probably be a side at best, a place where Pyros doesn't deserve to be.

Balance: 32/40

Playability: 33/40

Flavor: 14/20

Total: 79/100

Oh, so close. It is now time for you to suffer for betraying us. *opens us a small jar and starts sucking your soul out of your body* Maybe that will teach you mortals to not betray others!

Gotcha. Your a hack.

BurningLand-DB1-EN-C-UE.png

What else would a burning titan do?

Gotcha. Your a hack.

BurningLand-DB1-EN-C-UE.png

What else would a burning titan do?

How about the ability to burn any card and inflict damage, for an example. Just burning S/T as a monster effect is meh for Pyros. Judgment still stands. Oh, how's the jar btw? Picked it out myself.

Lewis, E-Hero Stratos =/= Titan Stratos. 4 Titans.

Archived