[BOSH-EN] Kozmo Tincan, Kozmo Soartroopers, Kozmo Delta Shuttle, Kozmo Dark Eclipser and Kozmojo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said that... :-/

I'd be fine with it as a lvl 4 or something.

Oh, that's fair I suppose. We just have a problem of filling in 3 levels, 4 characters and 1 ship

Black Might be right. If they do WWotW/Vader Chew/Lion (3-4 I'd assume) Oz/Yoda/Palpatine

Death Star. It could work if they wanna cap Kozmo off at lv10. Death Star Emerald City works prett well

I was thinking about some stupid combos with Soartrooper.

3-card basic combo that could be expanded upon during midgame, that uses Math:

-NS Mathematician, dump Farmgirl/Soartrooper

-E-Tele into a Soartrooper

-Pay 1000, SS Farmgirl/Soartrooper/Other Kozmo

(If you have another Kozmo in your Grave, you can use the summoned Soatrooper to summon the other Kozmo)

-Banish Farmgirl/Soartrooper/Other Kozmo for a Spaceship

-Overlay Math and Soartrooper into Leviair

-Detach from Soartrooper from Leviair and SS Farmgirl/Soartrooper/Other Kozmo

(If you SS a banished Soatrooper, you can use the eff again to summon the detached Soartrooper, and can get another Leviair or Rank 3)

3 card minimum combo that uses Jewels of the Valiant:

-Activate Jewels of the Valiant

-Using a summoned Tincan/Strawman (possibly by E-tele), SS into Soartrooper

-Activate the eff of Jewels of the Valiant, milling a DARK Kozmo (Destroyer/Wickedwitch/DOG Fighter/Soatrooper, since Jewels dumps a monster with diff attribute off a banish trigger)

-Activate Soatrooper's eff, SSing Destroyer/Soartrooper/Wickedwitch

-Banish Soartrooper to summon a Spaceship

(If you summon Destroyer by this summon, you can pop your other spaceship and summon another Kozmo monster of your choice)

Using Burial from a D.D:

-Use a spaceship's destruction eff (preferrably off of Destroyer's Pop & Float, possibly summoned from Kozmo summon or Escape from D.D/D.D.R

-SS Soartroopers

-Activate Burial from a Different Dimension, returning Spaceship and/or other Kozmos

(This card trolls mirror match Kozmotown)

-Continue from 2nd combo

(Burial can make combos with Soatrooper easier and can deviate in other ways)

Ancient Fairy Dragon combo, with Soatrooper add-in:

-NS Mathematician, mill Ghost Ogre

(If you used Ghost Ogre previously, it's a bonus. Math can dump another Kozmo instead, preferably Farmgirl or Soartrooper)

-Activate Instant Fusion, Summon Norden, SSing Ghost Ogre

-Synchro into Ancient Fairy Dragon

-Activate Ancient Fairy Dragon, popping Kozmotown, searching Forerunner

(Kozmotown's effs can be used up to twice from here)

-E-Tele into Farmgirl/Soartrooper/Strawman

(If you SSed Soartrooper, you can use its eff to SS the dumped Kozmo from Math. You can get Leviair for more combos at this point, or use as extra Spaceship Summon material)

-Special Summon Forerunner by banishing Farmgirl/Soatrooper/Strawman

-Overlay Forerunner + Ancient Fairy Dragon into appropriate Rank 7

OR
-If you Synchro into Clear Wing Synchro Dragon instead, E-Tele from a Kozmo to Dark Destroyer makes way for Wombo Combo.

Very much neg combo with D.D Reincarnation:

-NS Soartrooper, convert into Spaceship

-Activate D.D.R, discarding a spaceship and summoning banished Soatrooper

-Soartrooper SSes discarded Spaceship

Delta Shuttle combo with Soatrooper, with possible use with Jewels of the Valiant

-NS Soartrooper/Other Kozmo, convert into Kozmo Delta Shuttle

(If you have Jewels of the Valiant, you can mill a LIGHT Kozmo, preferrably Farmgirl to extend the combo further)

-Activate Delta Shuttle, ditching Dark Destroyer

-E-Tele into Soartrooper; Activate Soartrooper, SSing Dark Destroyer from Graveyard

-Dark Destroyer kills Delta Shuttle, SS Farmgirl or Soatrooper

-Overlay into Leviair, and use eff
OR
-Use SS'ed Soartrooper's eff to Summon another Kozmo that was in grave prior, getting a free Leviair

And of course, Kozmotown, Kozmojo, and Reasoning can influence these combos to go other paths. Lots of possible options here, some possible too neg or too situational, but goes to show that Kozmos now have fluid options to use their Graveyard, even if they don't have to go through a Synchro route.

Actually, the double-sided lightsaber belongs to Darth Maul, not Darth Vader.

I never said Wickedwitch was Vader. I already said that Kozmojo confirmed that Darth Vader would be the Wicked Witch of the West. I only pointed out Wickedwitch being the Witch of the East because I thought it was relevant in case someone claimed that we already had the Witch of the West.

Oz and Yoda are both hermits, so...

Funny you should say that.

Archived