Let's play Would You Rather

TF2_The_Scout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latter. Mainly because I can cuddle a hamster.

WYR: Become rich, but spend everything you have on a lifetime supply of Doritos or Become poor, but everyone seems to give you the things you must have to survive(ie. clothes, food, shelter, water.)

(If Trump gets his way, he'll probably nuke N. Korea himself without us having to wish for it. I'd like them gone too since we're closest to their line of fire if Kim goes nut-job.)

But probably take Las Vegas; not like we class it as the 9th Hawaiian island because people go there often. (I've been here a few times on vacation.)

===

WYR:

• Live on Ni'ihau (northernmost island in the main island chain making up this state; also where you literally see the past.)
  • Live in Samoa/Tokelau (island in South Pacific where a chunk of Moana is themed on culturally; well, certain songs anyway)

Trump, as crazy as he is, there's restraints on what he can do in retaliation.

With the short Korean man (no seriously, I think a handful of us are taller than him and in much better shape), yeah, you know how much of a psycho he is.

====

Would you rather see Justin Bieber get deported or Trump's wife.

Take triple RP mods; at least you know there's someone if Zai isn't doing his job or Yui can't step in to fill in.

General more/less needs it because Debates whenever stuff goes up again.

====

WYR:

- have the ability to teleport anyone / anything of your choice up to 20 miles (32.2 km), regardless of weight.

- have ability to crush objects with wind with pressure up to 300 PSI / 2.07 MPa

School, though I would prefer not to unless I absolutely have to. (At least most of my classes don't require me to actually be in lecture; bar fluid mechanics for tutorial problems and ES 380; lab leader for ethnic studies)

Work, no, unless I want the big boss treating me like a kid for skipping and getting dismissed. 

=====

Would you rather be a lab leader for a professor/teacher you had in previous semesters [for academic credit] or volunteer on your own time for something else?

[My answer is the former because I'm doing it to fill credits, and yeah, professor asked nicely if people were interested]

True, because YCMaker literally is a puppet admin now. Well, him and Falling Pizza anyway.

====

That being said, let Flame or Night write out the Debates rules because given the nature of certain users in the section (not saying all of them are bad), cannot trust them to write their own rules. I'd say Dad did a good job so far. 

====

Would you rather live in the tropics or mountains?

John Cena. Because I actually know that one.

Would you rather have a casual party with a DJ, most people in street clothes, and id there's any alcohol it's just beer, or a formal party with a dining hall or dining tables, people in formal clothes (suits, dress shirts/pants, dresses, ect), and if there's any alcohol it's wine?

Archived