Let's play Would You Rather

TF2_The_Scout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The former, but seriously, we're not THAT pedantic if you're only a hour or so after the bumping rules (or least, I'm not). Just as long as you get it before midnight for the next day starts or something. Latter wouldn't be too bad, but then you'd have to literally be watching who's posting what and develop a reply in an instant. 

====

Would you rather have (if you were choosing between female ninja for a team; their current abilities, personalities, etc. considered):

• Sakura (as in the character whose name I've been using since 2010 in various forms)
  • Hinata

[screw Ino]

Take them because I need writing intensives / buffer courses from engineering classes. (At this time, I already got my required WI credits, so...)

Yay for ENG 273 (Creative writing) and that generic 200-level one from that weirdo teacher.

====

WYR:

• Have professor from China who does not require you to write long papers, but has higher expectations on HW.
  • Have professor from Iran who apparently has long lab reports, but unknown expectations and personality at this time.

[Currently my T/Th life, so...if you were me, which one would you take? First one is transportation engineering; second is fluid mechanics. I have not met the second guy in person yet, because he apparently was out of state / country last week. I have both of them, so really have no choice due to the university being sheet at arranging classes at non-conflicting times.]

(To be fair, it's mostly just assigning a ton of HW, but that's about it from what I know. But yeah, no long reports because I already got another 300-level lab that requires writing, but shouldn't be as terrible.)

But anyway...

Fake phone.

WYR:

• Draw your own card artwork.
  • Be in charge of designing an entire pack for Konami.

Take the latter, though a lot of the vets are gone and only a handful of you are left. I can probably figure out where some of you go, like Black, yourself, Sleepy, Dae, British Soul. 

(Though, there are a few Legendary Members who shouldn't be in the position anyway; least from what I've seen of them. Don't worry, you're fine.)

====

WYR:

• Try to study in an area with several guys talking loudly, but area is clean. 
  • Try to study in a dirty area, but no one is there but you.

Panda, since penguins will die in our climate here. (Remember, it does not snow here except on that one mountain on Big Island at a few thousand feet).

WYR:

• Have no AC
  • Have no heater.

======

@Chaotic: That probably helps, but depends on what forum they are on.

But that being said, a list of the currently active veteran users and probably some short note on them. Take the notes as you will; also 

[spoiler=List]

DL - As user group implies, he isn't here often. Think he was mostly a Clubs guy back in the day.

Black - His area would be CC or TCG, but that would depend on whether he has time to return or wants the job; as I recall him saying that he couldn't offer much for TCG. He temporarily came back as a CC mod in July after Zex got booted for being inactive, but left for personal reasons. 

Fusion - Probably C/O or Anime/Manga. Was on list for PR mod at the time, but he rejected due to personal issues. Maybe later, as I do like him.

Roxas - Uh, I think he was just Anime/Manga or part of Multimedia. Though, his issue with Winter did end up causing problems (on both ends), so...

~BS~ - Either Anime/Manga or Video Games; idk.

Agro - Misc?

Jake the Sage - RP, but is he still active there nowadays?

Shradow - Video Games probably

Chaos Sonic - I guess RP

Striker - Well, we can only throw him in CC, but people blew sheet out of proportion the last time he got mod powers. But either way, he's been inactive lately and I've been running Leaderboard the past couple seasons; the one thing that he actively did in the area.

Icy - Think he's bordering on either Showcase or casual CC [well, he is/was my predecessor in the section]

Rodrigo - IDK where he goes nowadays.

Koko - TCG in general (if she still comes around)

Broke. N - TCG

Dae - Showcase / Other TCG

Zextra - CC, but he got booted last year because inactive and I ended up having to handle the section alone for the most part at times (not that it requires additional mods to keep tabs on it now; least while college isn't killing me)

PDeegz / iHop - TCG in the past; idk now.

Dad - General/Debates (he resigned because of life, but he is always welcome back when time permits him to do so)

J-Max - Well, former CC mod (but I think a chunk of the vets from 2011 and earlier probably know what happened back then)

Byakuya - TCG, but idk now. Maybe Video Games.

Azuh - TCG, but idk how often they go in there.
Sleepy - Showcase / Casual CC

Catman - Showcase / partial TCG

Rai - Showcase (but like Zex, demoted for inactivity recently this year)

Astro Dude - IDK where to put him, but think other mods would vote no on this one (mostly on him going on tangents about dubs and stuff when few care about that; plus some other stuff he did in the past)

Tentacruel - General/Debates maybe?

Dan - Probably TCG

Winter - Debates (but definitely a no because he's still on that 6 month perma, and on tight leash upon returning)

Pika / Catterjune - Fanfics, I guess? (Used to be TCG, but...)

Chaotic Angel - Definitely RP [and I wouldn't mind if you get this one next to Yui or Zai]. Nothing bad about you yet. 

Yeah, that's the list of active vets and possible areas that I can associate them with. I went in descending post count order.

If people weren't mentioned, they're inactive now or haven't shown up for several years; also only for the members who have 10,000+ posts and aren't monster accounts.

Fan made. Don't know sheet about it, yet.

Would you rather have no dream or no nightmare?

Side note: @Sakura: My brother is a mod at Next Gen Updates forum, all to do with games if that helps. That's also quite a bit of info you picked up there. Save those notes somewhere, in our PM or in your desktop. It'll help someday.

Archived