Let's play Would You Rather

TF2_The_Scout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=side notes]

Well, evil said he doesn't care where they go [maybe they can collab or something], but ultimately it depends on how Zai feels about it [yes, I know that some of the vets have a negative opinion of his progress in the section]. A secondary mod for RP / Fanfic might work as IDK if Zai looks at Fanfics at all; you'd need to ask him.

I'd take the former option (out of fairness, I am probably next in line for succession if one of the Supers retires and I have to take their place to maintain balance; err, I've been on the force for 3 years compared to a couple months to marginally over a year for Yui, Zai and Smear.) For the latter option, can't say there are any users outside the existing staff that I would trust with mod power right now, let alone Super Mod stuff.

(Similar to standard mod selection, make sure that you've been here a fairly long time and know our policies/get experience around here. You need time to prove yourselves and show that you have what it takes to be trusted with added forum power / decision making. it's not that I dislike any of you, but it's a matter of picking people who we know can do the work and not be in it solely for the benefits.)

====

WYR:

• Pull an all-nighter for 2 days straight.
  • Survive in an environment for the same period without any concept of time (no clocks or obvious cues, so it'll be up to you to keep track)

Side note, I am technically 16. I didn't know there was an age limit, and joined saying I was 16. Dont believe me, check my profile.

The former. Probably wouldst make me explode.

WYR: play Pokemon ultra Sun/moon or play cod: infinite warfare

The former. At least I can leave it for a few days and not have to worry about not having a place to live. Besides, I can ride my bike until I get someone to help me unlock my car again...

WYR: Play Yugioh 24/7 for a month or complete the national pokedex in X/Y?

Chemistry, though I had to take both for engineering degree. (161/162 for general chemistry; 170/272 for general physics and electronics, despite not being electrical major).

At least I don't require calculus to do chemistry.

====

Would you rather (take in college):

• Engineering statics / dynamics
  • Linear algebra / differential equations

(P.S. The former would've given you a faster idea of certain egg clues because they were derived from stuff; albeit the statics portion. I'm not going to say what will be in the Easter hunt for 2018.)

The former, though I have little knowledge in IP.Board stuff and even if I did, no access to the ACP to see what sheet needs to be fixed. 

(P.S. No matter what option you chose for my last one, both are still difficult.)

=====

WYR:

• Avoid critiquing users who don't bother to listen to it and/or start arguments.
  • Be blunt with them otherwise.

(Assume that your points are correct and the other user/s in question cannot come up with an adequate rebuttal.)

Well, I have no college dorm, so I'll skip out with a bunch of friends. Your with lots of people you know and like. The day is yours to do with as you please. Go to the mall, pizza place, or even just hang out at a friend's house.

Would you rather live a life of struggle or live a decent life only to have struggle hit you hard one year?

Archived