Let's play Would You Rather

TF2_The_Scout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I would've voted Obama in 2012 if I were two weeks older; yeah, still pissed that I was only 10 days shy of being old enough to vote. But yeah, given what Trump's done lately, I made right decision in not voting for him in November. Of course, we have a certain user who'd probably like to disagree but he's still gone for another 42 days.)

But...moving on.

I'll take Super Mario 2, though I really don't care either way.

WYR:

• Make a new summon mechanic that works in ARC-V format and doesn't require the field adjustment [could be used in VRAINS without screwing stuff over]
  • Adapt Rituals to not suck as bad in this generation.

(Yui is good and all, but some variety would also be cool, you know? Maybe mods could think of a list of pranks for Fun Times?)

Anyway, you and YCMaker. You're at least active.

Would you rather go surfing in Maine in the middle of winter or snowboarding in California in the middle of summer? Assume that there are good waves and actual snowy slopes.

Imagine Sakura in charge of the RP section. Imagine the shitstorm.

Considering I don't go in the section, yeah. It'd be like picking one of the Showcase guys to handle my section (bar Catman).

(Then again, I can't say Zai will do an adequate job at handling my section, despite his claims of knowing how the game works. IIRC some of the RP vets still have a negative view of him doing nothing.)

====

But take the writer.

====

Would you rather:

• Zai's roles to be reduced to solely PR moderator (and Yui can become full RP mod like a lot of you wanted)
  • British Soul gets promoted to Anime/Manga mod to keep tabs on the area.

Archived