2099 Card Database [Closed]

Kanashimi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heyo Kana, sorry to be a bother, but Isolde/Tristan reads 3/1 when it should be 1/3 (on the database of my cards). Thank you Kana!

it says 3/1 but actually (the original, edited version) says 1/1 . . . . either way it's an error on my part too.

glitch from google docs (again)

kay fix'd, pls inform me if you see any mistakes, no one's bothering someone, i just doing my job that's all.

My archetype template "Synergy" had been approved by Darkness and Kano a while ago.  (huh, I can't seem to say this next sentence without sounding like a jerk... sorry if it comes across that way.) Is there a particular reason that it hasn't been put in the database?

Here's the link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/344682-card-submission-thread/?p=6778825

My archetype template "Synergy" had been approved by Darkness and Kano a while ago.  (huh, I can't seem to say this next sentence without sounding like a jerk... sorry if it comes across that way.) Is there a particular reason that it hasn't been put in the database?

Here's the link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/344682-card-submission-thread/?p=6778825

In a simple way, the process goes by:

â‘  Player submitted a card/cards in the submission thread.

â‘¡ Either Darkness/Kano review and whether that/those card/cards approved or not.

â‘¢ If approved, Darkness PM me and the shopkeeper regarding that new card/cards and i add it to the database and link me and the shopkeeper the stash and those card/cards available on card shop.

But of course i can look up at the submission thread and update it myself, but then im doing other's job, and by that way, that card exist in the database but not officially included in the 2099.

Well okay, you seems really in a rush, i'll update it in the database but NOT the spreadsheet, since it's not officially available on the shop and maybe Darkness still working on your archetype's stash, that's the reason your archetype still not included here.

• 2 weeks later...

Kana, I own 3 seal of the void origin, also, I own the Wendigos that are Secret Rares and are part of REZDragon's stuff.

after i check the sheet, you already own 3 wendigo but only 1 seal , but after i check the original (xls), its already say 3 on seal . . .

this again google docs bug/glitch whatever, lemme re-upload it again and see

This has been the Database for me for the past 2 days. Any idea what's happening?:

[spoiler=;-;]46b57bc411.png

Working for me, so maybe its another google docs bug/glitch whatever i'm getting bored of it . . .

Try another browser, if it doesn't work, try another pc . . .

Also pls anyone can inform me if you're having trouble with the spreadsheet like Dova does? if so i'll upload the spreadsheet in a file version so you can download it instead of google docs, its buggy and unreliable so far

Working for me, so maybe its another google docs bug/glitch whatever i'm getting bored of it . . .

Try another browser, if it doesn't work, try another pc . . .

Also pls anyone can inform me if you're having trouble with the spreadsheet like Dova does? if so i'll upload the spreadsheet in a file version so you can download it instead of google docs, its buggy and unreliable so far

It either that you have Google docs open on another search engine or tab...

Archived