Upcoming Animoo

Aix

What upcoming anime are you looking forwards to?

I'm personally excited for the new Berserk anime, the new Legend of the Galactic Heroes, and Amanchu (made by the same author of Aria and directed by the same director as well!).

Gonna assume you don't mean stuff that's starting airing within the next couple weeks since we've all been talking about it in the Winter Anime thread forever now, so for me it's definitely My Hero Academia, Bakuon!!, Bungou Stray Dogs, and Ace Attorney for next season.

Gonna assume you don't mean stuff that's starting airing within the next couple weeks, so for me it's definitely My Hero Academia, Bakuon!!, Bungou Stray Dogs, and Ace Attorney for next season.

Yeah, there's already the Winter thread for that stuff, too.

I can personally kinda say I'm looking forward to more, in a way, and hoping some are good, but I don't know too much about a lot of them. Probably only really JoJo (but I still haven't really caught up. Know I don't need to, but I think I'd get the most out of it if I do) and Sinbad for next season, then Accel World: Infinite Burst.

A Silent Voice - Really good manga and KyoAni's animating the movie, so you know this will be feelsy and beautiful.

Jojo Part 4 - I don't need to explain this one.

One Piece Gold - I really enjoyed the last two films, so this should be good too.

Yugioh Dark Side of Dimensions - Revisiting the old characters should be fun and Kazuki Takahashi stepping in should make it good.

Dies Irae's anime got announced a while ago and damn, I'm looking forward to that. The VN ain't translated so I got no way to read that difficult piece of sheet.

Steins;Gate 0 and Chaos;child, whenever both of them'll happen. Hell, it's starting to look like C;C won't get one even, considering lack of info.

D.Gray Man baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Can't think of anything else that hasn't been mentioned in this thread already, idk.

From what I've seen, new Durarara, Jojo, Berserk, and Attack on Titan are definitely up there for most hype.

Just watched the first episode of Dagashi Kashi, which was pretty good. Will definitely be watching more of that.

Not sure about anything else. I'll just experiment with shows that catch my interest and see how that works out.

For me, it's Berserk and Attack on Titan, but I haven't looked at any other series that are coming out this year. You know, there's a manga by Naoki Urasawa known as 20th Century Boys that I still haven't gotten to read yet; I wonder why there's no anime adaptation, considering how amazing Monster turned out to be. Anyway, will The Devil is a Part-Timer ever get a second season?

EDIT: I'm also really looking forward to the Hunter X Hunter (2011 series) blu-ray releases that'll come sometime this year.

Archived