YGOPro Casual Duelists' Club

Dova

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tfw Enguin beats me with Speedroids against my Speedroids. But its okay, he had a handicap.

I should get ready to duel Terence today.

I won't be able to play as long as my PC is broken. Though if it comes down to it I can steal my sister's again.

I just hope it recovers in time for Dova's competition, lest I *gasp* submit a written card.

Some cunt going around YGOpro with Monarchs and I kept matching with him and losing because he opened with that cunty field spell every time and despite drawing through 15-20 cards each game I'd never find either Twin Twister to gg no re him.

Posting primarily to resuscitate the thread, get the semi-final done pls Rewas and Terrence.

Well, for Turbo Duels, you duel on a Field Spell called "Speed World 2" where you get counters during either player's Standby Phase and use those counters to your advantage. You can't use Spell cards, except special Spells called "Speed Spells". Most of Speed Spells can only be activated if you have certain amount of counters on your Field Spell. And since you can't use any other Spells, you can't use Pendulums.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_World_2

In Action Duels, you also use a Field Spell like this one and use its effect.
[spoiler=Example]7e179b573901412de234a8e14754686a.png

Or we could make a tournament with anime cards only. Or better yet, a Turbo Duel Tournament. There's also Action Duel in YGOPRO. So many possibilities!

Many indeed.

What do you mean by "anime cards" though? Including anime-specific cards? Including cards like the anime "Card of Sanctity"? Specific cards?

Many indeed.

What do you mean by "anime cards" though? Including anime-specific cards? Including cards like the anime "Card of Sanctity"? Specific cards?

I thought we could duel with a deck filled with anime cards only, but it seems anime card effects that don't differ from OCG/TCG don't exist in YGOPro (dont have [anime] tag), so I guess we could play with a hybrid deck (anime+OCG/TCG).

I thought we could duel with a deck filled with anime cards only, but it seems anime card effects that don't differ from OCG/TCG don't exist in YGOPro (dont have [anime] tag), so I guess we could play with a hybrid deck (anime+OCG/TCG).

There are both pure-anime cards and non-pure-anime ones. Just choose "Anime" from Limit and confirm "Show anime cards".

Archived