YGOPro Casual Duelists' Club

Dova

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dark Hole and Torrential Tribute can both be used to set off Yubel. Safe Zone is a good way of setting off Yubel's effect when you want to, meaning you can keep it on the field until you MST or Galaxy or something.

Well, I didn't want to force people to join. I don't remember if you submitted decklists or not, but Rewas, Enda, Enguin and I entered I believe. Everyone else just...didn't do anything. Do you have something to suggest?

Well, I didn't want to force people to join. I don't remember if you submitted decklists or not, but Rewas, Enda, Enguin and I entered I believe. Everyone else just...didn't do anything. Do you have something to suggest?

Which, again coulda worked round-robin but I did not get Chazz's decklists, so... yeah.

Nothing in particular, but:

What if we duel, but not the usual way? I mean, with some very unique rules and restrictions?

60-card decks? Highlander? Decks with 1 missing card type (monster/spell/trap)? No Extra Deck? "Key Card" duel (you cannot win before summoning a specific, relatively difficult-to-summon monster)?

I mean, it isn't my tourney. I don't care either way. But if everyone is still willing to do it, I'll confirm your decks.

Oh, I thought Dova was talking about doing a different one.

I don't know for this one. We should have already started it.

Oh, I thought Dova was talking about doing a different one.

I don't know for this one. We should have already started it.

I mean, he was, but considering all 4 of you posted within 5 hours... Well, I mean, you peeps signed up for a tourney and it could still happen.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a lack of events, or some thing to keep the club fresh. The lurkers don't help. :v

One would think that the C&D DN has to deal with would result in a larger influx of ygopro users, which sorta is, but now we should toss out our line into the lake of potential members and reel them in.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived