YGOPro Casual Duelists' Club

Dova

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most club owners would simply include the relevant information in their post as well. Not Dova though.

I am a rebel.

Here, if you want:

You can choose up to 3 decks to use in this tournament. Post in this thread to enter, then PM your decklist to Tythe, here on YCM. Tournament will use November Banlist, NOT TCGAdjusted, and will use Double Elimination. Casual decks, so please no Pepe, Kozmo, Monarchs, BA, etc.

Deadline: 26th February. You have to post in this thread and PM your decklist before that date.

Don't worry, DP. All the decks have to go through me first. If a deck is meta I will request that they change it.

On another note, Dov, you forgot to mention that the tourney is double elimination (unless that was contested and I didn't see).

Tournament will use November Banlist, NOT TCGAdjusted, and will use Double Elimination. 

I would duel once Konami gets its act together and when broken cards aren't oversaturated. Can't the new tourney just be a random deck assigned to us that way we get something new everytime?

No because some people would be trolls and submit terrible decks.

its called putting someone in charge of deck building m8. U need to use that noggin of your in that avi. Just make sure the decks are all equal tier I guess.

Equal tier is not a thing with Casual decks. I think it's unfair in general to distribute these kinds of decks: A lot of decks people use are custom built, and some may hate them, and some may like them.

In a change to scheduled programming, Dova, your competition is not happening. We are instead imposing a reverse banlist tournament. If you don't know what a reversed banlist is, you're a scrub. Basically it's exactly what it sounds like, based off the TCG February adjusted list:

Cards at 3 (e.g. Upstart, Floof Wings) are banned.

Cards at 2 (Honest, Dark Hole) go to 1.

Cards at 1 (Ezodia pieces, Raigeki) go to 2.

And lastly, banned cards go to 3.

Extra deck cards are excluded and all go to 3 regardless.

I have no idea how this'll be organised or whatever but that responsibility falls on Dova not me.

In a change to scheduled programming, Dova, your competition is not happening. We are instead imposing a reverse banlist tournament. If you don't know what a reversed banlist is, you're a scrub. Basically it's exactly what it sounds like, based off the TCG February adjusted list:

Cards at 3 (e.g. Upstart, Floof Wings) are banned.

Cards at 2 (Honest, Dark Hole) go to 1.

Cards at 1 (Ezodia pieces, Raigeki) go to 2.

And lastly, banned cards go to 3.

I have no idea how this'll be organised or whatever but that responsibility falls on Dova not me.

... Dude, a four person tourney could happen Round-robin style.

... It would help if you gave me your decklist though.

Archived