YGOPro Casual Duelists' Club

Dova

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know what Dova's thing was like, but sure I'm going to join.

Am free for the next hour, trying out Dark Magicians with the OCG banlist, so anyone wanna duel? On Devpro under Cardgamekhan.

You need to join our Skype or Discord imo. Also I only use YGOPro, but I'm not sure if that makes any difference.

This tournament is actually YGOPro only. I don't know if you can transfer decks from DevPro (by moving your files from your DevPro deck folder to YGOPro).

Despite the fact that the club is for YGOPro and DevPro players, majority of us play in YGOPro only. Would be nice if YGOPro and DevPro could cross-play.

I still didn't register you, cardgameking and there's still 1 (or 2 if Deadpool doesn't accept my invitation) more free space left, so if you decide to duel on YGOPro, I'll register you.

Yeah, mate, I'd love to join, though it looks like you may be full up.

Nah. There's no limit to participants. You're added.

DevPro is the superior dyueru simulator we must abandon YGOPro imo.

Perhaps we'll do a DevPro tournament in the future.

> me re-install windows, and ygopro gone

> me re-download ygopro and re-update

> then someone . . .

DevPro is the superior dyueru simulator we must abandon YGOPro imo.

> me grab a knife . . .

really guys? and idk whats the difference between them? i thought its just the same simulator with the same server.

> me re-install windows, and ygopro gone

> me re-download ygopro and re-update

> then someone . . .

> me grab a knife . . .

really guys? and idk whats the difference between them? i thought its just the same simulator with the same server.

YGOPro updates faster, and is more easily modded in terms of cards, whereas DevPro has an actual chat, a better interface, better graphics modding...they are similar, but the choice is yours tbh. I have both.

Archived