Great Detective Pikachu

Super Chaos Sonic

Yeah, and here I thought Mystery Dungeon was the only time we would get talking Pokémon. I was proved wrong by this trailer. Not entirely sure of ALL details but all I need to know: it's a detective game and Pikachu wearing the Sherlock Holmes hat... I'm sold.

It comes out in Japan Feb. 3rd so hopefully we'll see some good gameplay of it.

*kicks in 70's-style theme music*
He's the greatest problem sleuth since Professor Layton.
The ladies want to catch him.
The guys want to be him.
He may be small and adorable, but the amount of energy he has is shocking.
He will stop at nothing to get to the truth, even if it means he has to struggle.
He is...
GREAT DETECTIVE PIKACHU!!!

*kicks in 70's-style theme music*

He's the greatest problem sleuth since Professor Layton.

The ladies want to catch him.

The guys want to be him.

He may be small and adorable, but the amount of energy he has is shocking.

He will stop at nothing to get to the truth, even if it means he has to struggle.

He is...

GREAT DETECTIVE PIKACHU!!!

I'd say put this trailer with the main theme from Detective Conan and see how that makes it xD

We got English:

Nintendo's really good at making games I never knew I wanted but I must absolutely have. Pikachu better have a suave British accent in the western release of this game that better happen so help me god.

EDIT: Someone commented Danny Devito should do the English voice, that would be hilarious.

We got English:

Nintendo's really good at making games I never knew I wanted but I must absolutely have. Pikachu better have a suave British accent in the western release of this game that better happen so help me god.

EDIT: Someone commented Danny Devito should do the English voice, that would be hilarious.

Danny Devito...hmmm not sure about if he'll want to do that xD

At the same time, a British accent is a must. You wear Holmes' hat...you must have the accent!

It comes out in Japan Feb. 3rd so hopefully we'll see some good gameplay of it.

They basically showed the gameplay. Looks to be a story-driven experience. Something they view as an e-shop sort of game, which they normally don't give time to build hype over.

I'm in for that but I'll also take John Goodman

Archived