Pokémon: Tipping Point [OoC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Tesability (or Talim), I have a question about your post you said this:

a girl that seemed older than he actually was. 

Did you mean to say "she" there? If it was just a spelling error I wouldn't have said anything but in this case it changes the meaning of the sentence. I know it's only a little thing, but I just want to make sure I get what's going on.

I'm curious as to how Garbit will react to this whole situation. Things are certainly getting interesting...

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Danial Jamerson]

Trainer's Name: Danial Jamerson
[spoiler=Appearance]

Dswpsa9.png

Height: 5'8" ~ 170.18 cm

Weight: 146 lbs ~ 66.22 kg

Personality

If there was one way to describe Danial it would be "pensive". Everything he does is calculated in some shape or form. This isn't hard when you're a creative and quick thinker like Danial is though. He works well under pressure, and can come up with a plan in a flash. However, he tends to doubt himself many times due to over analyzing a situation. He isn't very sociable, and tends to avoid people in general; he resonates much closer to Pokemon. He also suffers from a severe dose of teenage angst and edge, disregarding authority most of the time.

He received Proton, his trusty Emolga, a couple of months ago from his father, a local professor, after he showed signs of wanting to become a trainer. However, rather than start his adventure in the Unova Region where he comes from, he instead decided to move over to Teno in order to help his father get information on the foreign pokemon that reside there. He moved with his aunt, but has since left the house in order to go on an adventure.

Team

Proton the Emolga (ThunderShock / Quick Attack / Tail Whip / Spark)

Misc

Battle Theme (Bright Sunshine - Learn With Pokémon: Typing Adventure)

You can- however, CowCow and Squirt are exceptions. They were both bred and donated by Professor Pine's "generous friend", who you will for a fact be meeting later.

Also, have fun with your first Gym battle, Htamret- you have a Grass-Type Gym Leader as your first challenge, who uses Thisspark (Grass/Electric) and Predincense (Grass/Fire).

Rascal's current moveset is Quick Attack, Thief, Tackle, and Defense Curl.

You can head back into Route 401, I suppose, because there are a couple solid options to take on a Grass-Type. However, neither of them is much help against Predincense, because Grass/Fire with a move that is super-effective against Bug and Flying types instead of resisted. It's intended to be as difficult as possible!

By the way, the town you're in isn't Napleton, the direction Pine told you to go. I'll let you know: in-game, the way to Emerald Meadows (the second major area of the game, which takes you to the second Gym) was blocked by a Cut tree, so I just temporarily sent you off-course to replicate the path you had to go through.

Accepted. You can join the party once morning begins . . . you can even also try to challenge Fern when we get to that with Ashley.

Also, here is a list of Pokémon available on Route 401, because you'll have to go back that way to travel to Emerald Meadows anyway:

Daytime-

Furmine (Normal-Type): 25%

Cragmite (Bug/Rock-Type): 15%

Civibin (Normal/Flying-Type): 10%

Geodude (Rock/Ground-Type): 8%

Pansage (Grass-Type): 8%

Panpour (Water-Type): 8%

Pansear (Fire-Type): 8%

Caterpie (Bug-Type): 5%

Weedle (Bug/Poison-Type): 5%

Metapod (Bug-Type): 3%

Kakuna (Bug/Poison-Type): 3%

Phasnail (Normal/Ghost-Type): 2%

Nighttime-

Duskull (Ghost-Type): 40%

Furmine (Normal-Type): 15%

Phantump (Ghost/Grass-Type): 15%

Thisspark (Grass/Electric-Type): 10%

Gastly (Ghost/Poison-Type): 10%

Honedge (Ghost/Steel-Type): 8%

Phasnail (Normal/Ghost-Type): 2%

Yes. In terms of the room . . .

A is Ashley, N is Neos, F is Furmine, C is Cragmite, H is Happiny, J is the nurse, and D is Duskull, who is floating in midair.

_________▪▪▪▪__________

|▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪|

|▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪J▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪F▪|

|▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪A▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪|

|▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪C▪H▪|

|▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪D|

|▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪N▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪|

--------------------------------------

Archived