Pokémon: Tipping Point [OoC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, sorry. I had said that she was going to scan it so that you could write the info and such in your GM post, but I can include that in my next IC post. Regarding the road trip, I won't not have internet access, I just think that my already worse track record of delayed posting will probably be worse. I mean, I'll have my phone so I definitely could post, but Internet is bound to be hit and miss. Thinking out loud (or whatever the text equivalent is d:) I could write my post then post it when I have wifi.

So I guess the best thing is for me to try and get more on top of posting to compensate the potential lack of internet access, heh.

Well I was waiting, until my main compute broke, and it won't be fixed for at least another week, Plus I don't think Garbit would hear the Pokédex anyway, and it would probably ruin the emotional post I did, speaking of which I am allowed to do it right, I know I'm not breaking any rules, but I think you whould have preferred to keep the group together, but this was my first reaction, and the best way I could think of to make Garbit slip up, so...

...Desmond's the last to post, what the...

I think she was talking about the OOC comment on my character.

Sorry, I was kinda waiting for Desman to give any response, I'm going to post during my free class block in like an hour, really sorry.

Sorry, was kind of busy and I didn't really think it was that important to comment on. considering all I would say was something like "Don't worry, he's only that way to humans, as you probably sure at the end of my post."

Archived