Pokémon: Tipping Point [OoC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just have to say that you're an awesome RPer, I can tell you've been doing this for a while. The way you all take the things everyone else posts and just flow with it is really cool. I have to think for a bit about how to best RP since I guess I haven't done this a ton. The writing is easy, but the collaborative "never know quite what's going to happen next" aspect of it is a good challenge.

That whole thing with the PokéNip was really funny imo, so here's a drawing. It would be more detailed but I wanted to do it quickly. Sorry if Neos is a bit out of character, but this is sort of what I imagine his general train of thought was. That being said it took around two hours total because my way of setting up stuff takes forever. Anyway, it's 1:36, so I'm going to sleep, enjoy xD

Fu8iMzC.png

I only saw the thing about the fangs after I was mostly done, and yeah, I was thinking that mentioning his Mistress was probably out of character. I still think that made it funnier though.

I did have a lot of fun making it and if anything else happens that I think is worth it expect another drawing. Neos is pretty fun to draw actually.

So, I pretty nailed it with Neos' behavior, in regards to his having to fight against the urge to dig through Ashley's stuff for the Normal Nip...and now that I think about it, until she gives those spare clothes a good washing, he's gonna wind up going slightly insane around her. And if she decides to wear said clothes before said washing...oh, boy. XD

Sorry about the lack of warning, we've moved houses and wifi has been basically non existent. I have to help move some stuff right now but when I get back I'll get to posting. I know I'm normally the worst regarding posting but yeah, the past week or so has been hectic.

Archived