Pokémon: Tipping Point [OoC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ashley doesn't have any real proof, either (though the nip thing ain't helping his case XD).

ALSO, my ass is gonna be gone from about...3 hours of this post until sometime on the 24th. Severely doubt I'll have net connection, so...yeah. ^^;

Gonna be going to my birthdaughter's 6th b-day party. (Wish me luck on not becoming a severe mess of tears from depression...)

Ashley doesn't have any real proof, either (though the nip thing ain't helping his case XD).

ALSO, my ass is gonna be gone from about...3 hours of this post until sometime on the 24th. Severely doubt I'll have net connection, so...yeah. ^^;

Gonna be going to my birthdaughter's 6th b-day party. (Wish me luck on not becoming a severe mess of tears from depression...)

Birthdaughter? Interesting phrasing lol. That aside, I think we can wait three days-ish, it's shorter than I've help us up for ^^;

Oh, and have fun!

I guess we're going at night based on Talim's post lol. Would it be a problem if Ashley pulls out a flashlight OTA? I mean, she has a bag with a change of clothes, so is it realistic to you all that she packed a flashlight? If not she can use the light from her Dex or something...

Why is that? I'd assume that Neos can't just hunt all the time for food and would need something in terms of medical supplies and such. I also think it might be just that he was under the assumption the he does, even if you made a picture at the start of the IC thread showing that he doesn't d:

It's very possible that, with him focusing on staying near the group that he may have missed Garbit poofing and doesn't realize it happened that happened until he asked.

However, I would have also figured that he wouldn't be dumb enough to just disapoof in the middle of a forest that he could get ganged-banged by wild Pokemon in and leave himself without any protection. A disappear at the next town seems more his style...well, to me at least.

Though, if I stepped on toes with that post, I can still make editations.

Yeah, splitting the party is a muy bad idea and hopefully Garbit remembers this factoid. >.>

...in fact, if one really wanted to poof and have Neos do a 'wtf?' moment, one could always claim that when Neos brought the stick back towards where he thought the little mooer was, it turned out the little ball of mooing flame had poofed away at some point. Same with Garbit.

'presents idea'

Well I was more focusing on the accidental disappeares of Garbit, him being 12 he would be slower, and get scared and tired more easily. Plus it would allow me to have, as the RPer, to have interactions with the rest of the party, while giving me personally an easy way to focus on Garbig's relationship sith Cragmite. but in the end it is up to draco who I was asking primarily.

Yeah, regarding splitting up . . . I guess if you want to test your luck with an encounter and get overheard, getting some character development . . . although I guess I will canonize a glitch my ROMhack had. This glitch had to deal with encounters in the late afternoon: You got an encounter practically every step, because the night encounters came out to play before the daytime encounters were gone. 

So, once everyone has decided where they are . . . you fools are getting hit with wild Pokémon.

Just made an IC justification of the swarm of Pokémon, hope that's welcome d:

Hey Draco, hope you're cool with me messing with your GM post a bit to make it fit what I think my character would do. Nervously scanning it doesn't really seem like something she would do imo.

Archived