Pokémon: Tipping Point [OoC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Now We're waiting on htamret.

Also a question i've having for awhile but most likly thought the answer was going to be a no, will there be gen 7 pokemon or machanics near the end of the RP, snice sun and moon is a week away, the reason I am posting this now is there is a practical use. I remember someone suggested that we have a tie between the main charaters as champions, and with the new battle-royale mode, we can do  a tie-breaker between Neos, Garbit, Ashly and Helena (which I think would be pretty fun).

I don't know anything about the story either, I've only looked at the pokedex and offical sources.

[spoiler=Battle royal definition] Anyway the battle royal, not battle royale like I thought, is a free for all battle between 4 players using 3 Pokemon each, sending one out at a time, where you can attack any of your opponents. The battles over when all of one character's pokemon faint, all trainers are scored by how many pokemon they fainted and how much they have left standing.

Are you guys all cool with Ashley staying conscious after the landing? I figure at least one of us should, and as I put in my original app she has experience with scraps. Do you think it would be realistic for her to know to at least somewhat control her fall to the point she isn't knocked out? Like maybe she would tuck her head in as she got flung off?

It is a Duskull. Mind you, there are tons of Pokémon available in this region- and both Neos and Garbit are likely also going to be filling out teams. Notably, there is one of the 2 new Ghost-Types of this region: there are exactly 2 locations in which you could find it, and you've already skipped one of them, so just in case you don't stop in the other I'll bio it here.

<<Phasnail. The Formless Pokémon. Normal/Ghost-Type. Given its nigh-invisible shell and mild telepathic abilities, some people can live their entire lives with a Phasnail in their house and never notice it's there. However, even when one notices its existence it is very difficult to harm.>>

Its stats are near identical to Shuckle's across the board, with slightly lower defenses in exchange for respectable Special Attack. It also gains a random move from whatever Poké is at the front of your party when it hits Level 33, which means it is the fourth Pokémon capable of learning Transform after Mew, Ditto, and Smeargle (provided one of those three with that move is in the first slot in your party at the appropriate time.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long for me to post. That was the third time I went to reply, but couldn't really come up with anything. I've been going through some stuff the past week or so which hasn't exactly spurred me into action. I didn't mean to hold up the RP that much, especially since me posting right after Draco probably would have flowed better.

That aside, is the nightmare caused my the Duskull or is that just Garbit's own mind torturing him?

Archived