I'm scurred but hi!

PhoenixOfCute

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not my OC in my avi, no. She's a character from a module in HC Svnt Dracones, a tabletop game.

Ah I see, never heard of it though I dont play games very much anyways. More of a music and film person myself.

You're welcome! I mostly hang around in the Miscellaneous qnd Games section, but I post cards and sets in Casual and Advanced Cards & Design on a weekly basis, too. And I occasionally pop up in General and card discussions. However, regardless of what section you go to or what you do in general, enjoy your time here on Yugioh Card Maker!

Yeah music and film are enjoyable if you can get into them

Well then theres both those sections if you ever feel the need to go into them. I hang around in the Music section a lot though have never bothered with the Movies sections very much.

Welcome to YCM. I'm Yuuji, and a fairly new member to this forum as well.

Glad to see that you're getting along with a decent amount of the seniors/veterans already. Since you enjoy Pokemon, you could also try splicing as it has gotten quite popular on here as of late.

Aside from that, there's also other random posts in Misc and General categories to look through in case you get bored.

Hope that you'll enjoy the site.

Well, skimming through everyone's responses, it seems that they have already taken a liking to you just from the initial introduction.

I do believe that you'll fit in well here. You radiate a nice personality, so I guess it brings all the boys (and girls) to the yard, Lol.

Well, just kidding on the innuendo of that last part, but you do give off a good personality, at least to me.

Archived