I'm scurred but hi!

PhoenixOfCute

Hiiiiii! I have no idea what to say here aaaaaaa! Uhm... okay so I'm a transgender girl that likes roleplaying, tabletops, games, and things. You can call me Phoenix or Melody. I... do not have that much experience with forums either, this is kinda first time using one, so I apologize in advance if I make a mistake. Still reading/figuring out the rules but hopefully I don't make a bad. x-x Aaaaaand yeah I suppose that's me, so hi everyone! ^~^ :526102_key:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worry not, there are quite a few Transgendered individuals on YCM, we're pretty welcoming in that regard atleast

Um what to say about YCM. Most of us are laid back and don't give a funk. General and occasionally TCG/OCG are the only places where things actually get heated. 

Lurk around a bit, and I'm sure you'll find your niche.

Anyway welcome to YCM!

Thank you very, very kindly Lucifer, it's really nice to hear that!

Oh geez yeah but that's kind of bound to be something where strategic games are going to get heated, I know that. I'm p. laid back myself myself most of the time even if I am a nervous fidget wreck a bit of the time.

Thank you for the kind welcome! <3

Ah yes, you're the member who Birdie/Caeda mentioned regarding your registration; guessing everything worked out. 

Anyway, welcome to YCM. 

As Winter already mentioned, certain areas can get rather heated in terms of discussion [generally the TCG/OCG sections and General], but the rest of the forum is usually tame. 

----

If you need help, don't hesitate to PM a mod or veteran member. 

As you like roleplaying, any specific questions about that can be forwarded to Aix or Nai (who I believe are Yuigahama Yui and Florence Nightingale, respectively); be warned that those two change their names a bit from time to time, but either one of them should be around. 

I handle Custom Cards stuff, so if your interest lies there, feel free to ask if anything needs to be explained.

-----

Have fun :D

Thank you very much Sakura! There's still 1 issue with it but it shouldn't remain much of one I hope.

I'll keep in mind about those two then! You as well, as I do like Custom Card stuff and might try my hand at it sometime, it's always a joy to see what other people can create and think up! ^u^

*slides in* A friend of the birb is a friend of mine.

Hi! You can also ask me about RP stuff if ya want. I've been around there for a fair bit now.

And welcome!

....Also if you play Pokemon Showdown at all you should go to the Showdown club in...well, Clubs. The guy who runs it is pretty cool I hear. :3

omg yes I love Showdown! I need to play it more! 

You are also reminding me of how desperately i wanna play Fates aaaaaaaaaa D:

And the birb as you call her is actually more than a friend, we've been going out for almost a year now! She's my princess birb!

*prepares Pokeball*

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/327011-super-showdown-society/

Archived