Yu-Gi-Oh! Reborn [OOC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already PMed you the location >.>

Didn't realize there was the whole conversation on here.

(For people who are not Mud, I asked for Cave or Sky, depending on mud's choice)

Also, do field spells work with this? Or do Action Duels not allow field spells? (I can get if it doesn't work for the current flag thing, but i'm talking about full on dueling)

AND is it possible to be eliminated (like, lifepoints hit 0), and if so... what would happen to the character after that rp wise? Would they be kicked out of the rp?

I already PMed you the location >.>

Didn't realize there was the whole conversation on here.

(For people who are not Mud, I asked for Cave or Sky, depending on mud's choice)

Also, do field spells work with this? Or do Action Duels not allow field spells? (I can get if it doesn't work for the current flag thing, but i'm talking about full on dueling)

AND is it possible to be eliminated (like, lifepoints hit 0), and if so... what would happen to the character after that rp wise? Would they be kicked out of the rp?

Field spells don't work at all in Action Duels.

And, just to let you know, there are more flags that people, so unless you stuff up REAL BAD you'll probably get through to the finals.

No, there aren't any Life Points. Also, if you do manage to lose, you won't be kicked out.

So... can I post now?

Or no?

Not quite yet.

Just a few more preparations.

Well sheet. I'd been made to understand prior to making Morgan's cards that they did, which wound up playing a pretty big role in choosing and creating her deck.

And, just to let you know, there are more flags that people, so unless you stuff up REAL BAD you'll probably get through to the finals.

No, there aren't any Life Points. Also, if you do manage to lose, you won't be kicked out.

Not quite yet.

Just a few more preparations.

That suckssssssssssssssssssssss q-q

My monarchs are domain monarchs so they're useless. So are there any use for field spells at all?

Well, how about this:

With certain duels, I'll allow you to choose the action field, which can be your field spell, if you like.

Also, if you want to, all of you can post saying where you're making your people go.

Forest is the biggest area and takes up most of the arena. It's dense and almost like a jungle at times.

The cave is on the other side of the area and is very dark. Bring something to light up the area, also it'll take time to get there, unless you have a way to get above the trees and them drop down.

The sky is obvious, fly up, then if you like you can start to chase Tendra.

The lake is in the center of the forest, so it shouldn't take too long to get to. It's quite big, too.

Have fun!

Dearest Cardlover3 & JustYui,

We are in need of posts describing the actions of your characters in the Roleplay "Yu-Gi-Oh! Reborn".

After completing this action we can get really intricate with the Qualifying Round of this tournament.

Sincerely, JamesMuddy

PS: There is a fancy new look to the IC's topic title. Totes rad, yo.

Archived